Baby Jennie, Baby Miki, and the Thing from the Refrigerator

A place where users can post their wonderful stories.

Baby Jennie, Baby Miki, and the Thing from the Refrigerator

Postby Miki Yamuri » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 am

Title: Baby Jennie, Baby Miki, and the Thing from the Refrigerator

By: Liljennie and Miki Yamuri

Jennie's mother TJ, had brought her over to play with her best friend, Miki. While the two girls sat at the feet of their mothers who were playing cards above their heads on the table, they overheard Lisa, Miki's mother, comment, "I cleaned out the refrigerator last night. I found .. a creature growing in the far back. Never saw anything like it before."

TJ replies, "I hope you managed to subdue it before it could reproduce."

Both mothers laugh, "Lisa replies, "I will say this ... I gave it the good ol High School try."

Both women laugh again as TJ says, "It's your turn ... don't you dare throw an ace."

"It was a science experiment for sure," said Lisa. "I don't think it would have escaped, but I got rid of it just to be certain."

"Good," TJ said. "We wouldn't want it getting out and attacking Tokyo or anything."

Under the table, Jennie and Miki looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Miki," Jennie whispered, "there is monsers inna fridge! Both our mommies say so!"

Miki nods her head making her ponytails fly. She whispers, "You think it gets outta there when mommy no lookin? Maybe ... gets kitty or sompin?"

Jennie's eyes get large with fear as she slowly nods her head. Miki wiggles closer to Jennie and says quietly, "U thinks .... we should go hunt for that critter? For it ... beeds like ur mommy say?"

Lisa said to TJ "I wonder what the girls are whispering about? I get to worrying when they get quite like this."

TJ leans back and takes a quick look at the girls. They were whispering in each others ears and waving their arms around. TJ says to Lisa, "I don't know what it is they are up to ... lets hope they don't get into anything." Both women laugh as they continued to play cards.

-------------------------------

Jennie crawled around the room but didn't see any monsters. She crawled back to Miki, under the table, and reported in a whisper, "I no see any fridge monsters anywhere. They must be hiding."

Miki sucked her thumb thoughtfully for a minute as she looked around the room. She finally took it from her mouth and said, "Is it still young ... might be inna fridge still. We gotsa go inna kitchen n peeks."

Jennie looked over her shoulder to the arch leading into the kitchen. She knew the rules ... and the kitchen was off limits.

Jennie said, "We gonna gets our hinny paddled is we gets caughted."

Miki nods as she screws her face up thoughtfully. Then she sighs, "Isa girl mus ... she mus. Jennies u stay here, baby go n look inna kitchen. Make sur mommys still busy n warn me is they commin."

Jennie agreed to this and Miki quickly crawled off through the arch. Jennie watched their mommies play that strange game until Miki Returned.

In the door way to the kitchen, Miki sat back on her thickly diapered hinny and looked it over carefully. Everything was sparkling clean and shiny everywhere Miki looked. She didn't see anything she could call a monster. Miki was about to crawl into the kitchen when she heard Jennie screech.

While the mommies were busy with Jennie, Miki managed to crawl into the den and under the papasan chair without being seen. Just in the nick of time, as Miki made it into the darkness, Lisa lifted the chair off its base and exclaimed, "There you are! Jennie is so worried about you."

Lisa picks Miki up and carries her back and plops her beside Jennie before going back and playing cards once again.

Jennie leans over and whispers, "Didja see enyfin?"

Miki shook her head, "Nopes, It gotsa b hidin inna rigerfrator ora cabnet."

"Hmm they sneaky that way," Jennie said. "I thinks we need ... a plan." Miki could see the wheels turning in Jennie's head. "We gotsa setta trap for it."

Miki replied, "What kinna trap? Gotsa b one mommy's no get caughted in."

"Hmm .." said Jennie as she thought. "I think it gotsa be .. somefing monsers love to eat. But ... what they love to eat? Wait, I knows! I love to eat peanut buttern jelly sammiches. Monsers must love them even more! I bets it be snack time soon -- I saves one. We use it to catcha fridge monser."

When snack time came around, both girls saved one half of their sandwiches and stuffed them under the sofa for safe keeping.

Miki said to Jennie as she knocked the tower of block over, "Tink tha place unner tha cabnet near tha arch bea goo place to set tha bait? Can hides it unner tha cabnet n no one wil sees it ... butta fridge monser gotsa smells it."

Both girls giggle as Miki crawls over to the mahogany china cabinet and pushes the 2 sandwich halves under it. Miki also put her favorite Jack in the Box on its side so if anyone reached under the cabinet, it would spring open hopefully scaring a fridge monster back into what ever devious trap Jennie was devising.

Miki crawls back to Jennie and says, "Mmk .. it putted there. I also putted tha Jack inna box there. It'll open is sommon rech unner.

The two baby girls looked at each other. "Now ... we waits," said Jennie resolutely.

Later, when Jennie and Miki were playing in the playpen but keeping an eye on the cabinet, Jennie wondered, "Miki? What we gonna do if we catch a ... monser? Is it gonna be .. scary?"

Miki's eyes get big with fear as she thought about it, "No real sure what we gonna do wifs it. Is it really scawy? It gonna eats babies ... maybe?"

Both girls look at each other with big eyes for a few seconds, before bursting into tears. TJ and Lisa show up quickly, hold their daughters in their arms, pat their hinny reassuringly, as they rock them Gently.

Lisa coos softly, "There , there, Miki, it's ok ... mommy promises."

Miki snivels and whimpers, "Tha ... fridge critter ... it gonna eats babys."

The women looked at each other for a second trying to contain their laugh.

Lisa coos, "Miki, that monster won't hurt you. Unless you try and eat it. Now quit worrying your little head over such nonsense and scaring your friend. You two play now and forget about that."

The girls were kissed on their foreheads and the mommy's left. The babies heard the fading voices, "How in the world do you suppose they got it into their head a slime mold would eat them ..." The voices fade out of ear shot.

"Slime mold," said Jennie. "That it's name!  Ewwwww. It sound grosstastic."

As Jennie gradually drifted off to sleep that night, the baby dreams already starting to cloud her mind, she wondered ... how does ya catcha slime mold?

The next day, TJ had to go shopping, so she bundled Jennie into her car seat and dropped her off to play with Miki.

The first thing Jennie said after hugging and cuddling her friend was, "So ... didja see it? Dida slime mold come out and creep around?"

Miki shook hear head, "No sure our sammitches is doina trick. Tha Jacko thingy no popped neivers."

The two girls crawled over to the China cabinet. Miki reached under, setting off the Jack in the Box ... scaring both of them. They screeched once in surprise. Lisa peeked around the corner and saw the girls sitting with the Jack in the box between them. She smiles and goes about her chores.

When Lisa had gone out of range, Jennie said, "Hmm ... maybe we just didn't wait long enoughs yet. Or ... I think I gotsa better plan. But it more dangerous ..."  

Miki listened to her with eyes wide as Jennie explained, "We both knows what the slime mold likesa eat moren anyfing else inna world ... babys."  Miki tried unsuccessfully not to screech.  "Maby I can talk mommy inta lettin me stay over so you no gotsa be all alone ... an then ... we no let each other outta our sights.  When it comes ... we throw a blankie over it.  Or maby trap it inna playpen."

Miki sat back with her hands over her face to stifle her small screech. Miki looks around to the arch leading to the kitchen.

Miki said softly, "Ummm ... u no thinksa slime mold ... unner tha cabnent do ya?"

Jennie looked at the place where they had hidden their sandwich halves several days earlier. Jennie said with trepidation ... "Hope tha bait onna other trap no tractsa slime mold."

Miki nods her head. Mean while, in the kitchen, Lisa and TJ were making cookies for the children.

Lisa asked, "You think the girls would like to lick the bowl and spoon? Would give them an excellent chance to make a small, easily cleaned mess."

TJ laughs, "If you give me a second, I'll go and get my cell camera. I want some pictures.

As T J took the cell from her purse, she managed to drop it. When she looked under the china cabinet, she found not only the phone, but 2 halves of a very old and moldy penutbutter and jelly sandwiches.

"What's this?" said TJ, "Looks like we might have another science experiment under here." She stood up and went looking for the broom and dustpan.

"What?  Where?" came Lisa's voice from the kitchen.

"Huhhh?" asked Jennie, peering under the china cabinet.  "The slime mold is ... down there?"  She gulped.

Jennie could see the hardened moldy bread of the sandwiches. She gasps as she realizes the monster had found the bit ... but none of them could see it. Jennie sat up as Lisa came into the room with a long handled broom, and a scooper pan.

Lisa looked down at Jennie and said, "Well, young lady, just why would the two of you put one of your favorite sandwiches under the China Cabernet?"

Lisa proceeded to sweep the moldy bread from under the Cabernet. Now, Miki had crawled up and was sitting next to Jennie as Lisa swept the bread into the dustpan.

Miki gasps as she points, "Jennies!!" she screeched, "Tha monser comeded out n gots our sammiches!!" She puts her hands over her mouth and turns to Jennie with fear in her eyes. Miki said very quietly as Lisa looked down to see why Miki had screeched, "An those monsers favorite food is .."

Miki and Jennie said it exactly the same time, "Babies!!" Not seeing any immediate danger or problems, Lisa walked into the kitchen to dump the dustpan.

Approximately one second after Lisa left the room, Jennie and Miki both simultaneously burst into tears.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh it gonna eat us!" Jennie cried.

"Wahhhhhhhh baby too cute to die!" wailed Miki.

"Whhhhat ... the ..." said TJ, coming back in.  "What in the world is the matter here?  Are you girls imagining things again?

"It ... it ... it ... it eated our sammiiiiich!" Jennie whimpered.  "N-n-nextest is ... is ..."

"Babies!  WAHHHHHHHH!" Miki cried some more, and Jennie joined right back in.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," said Lisa, coming back in.  "Nothing here is going to eat any babies!  If it does, I'll ... hit it with my broom!"  She brandished the broom menacingly.

Lisa put her broom in a corner and picked up Miki and Jennie. TJ came and took Jennie from Lisa and began to check Jennie's diaper. Lisa did the same to Miki.

Lisa patted Miki on her hinny and cooed softly, "Nothin' gonna eat my baby ... or her best friend."

Lisa kisses Miki softly on her forehead as she carried her off to the potty for a quick change.

Miki said with a cute sniffle, "But ... but ... mommy ... you saidda slime monser inna fridge. Me n Jennie kno it favorite food is babies."

Lisa smiles softly as she coos gently and reassuringly, "Sweetie, a slime mold ... isn't a ... new life form come to eat babies. All it is is some food that got mold in it. It won't eat you."

Miki knew better. she had also heard Jennie's mom talking about the slime mold monster, not to mention that ad she saw on the TV. Lisa lay Miki on the padded changing table and pulled her plastic lined rumba panties down, then undid the locking diaper pins. Lisa very quickly leans over and blows a very loud and slobbery raspberry right in Miki's tummy. Miki's eyes get huge as she screeches with delight and begins to kick and squirm. Lisa took hold of Miki's legs and pulls the wet diaper away, only to set her hinny back in the very thick, soft confines of her crawly diaper. Lisa powders Miki very well ... the sweet smell of baby powder filled the air.

Just as Lisa pulled Miki's lined panties back on over her thick diaper, Lisa takes one of Miki's feet in her hand, She gives Miki's toes a soft kiss as she takes it between her thumb and forefinger. "This little piggy went to market, "Lisa coos as Miki screeches and squirms as Lisa continues kissing Miki's toes and tickling very gently.

Meanwhile, TJ was distracting Jennie with tickles, saying, "Now who is a little cutie?  Whooooo?  JENNIE that's who!  My little baby girl!  What a silly she is!"  

Jennie was giggling up a storm, and if she didn't need a diaper change already, she certainly did by the time Miki was done on the changing table.  Jennie's dress lifted right up, and the snaps on her onesie came off easily (though they were very difficult for Jennie to undo herself).  Then off came her nursery print plastic panties and the locking pins on her thick cloth diapers.  Those wet diapers went right in the plastic bag to be taken home for washing, and out came a fresh set of thick dry diapers for Baby Jennie.

Some baby wipes and more tickles, and then it was time for baby powder and back into her thick, safe diapers, along with another pair of dry plastic panties.  

"Oh yes, baby is all safe again now in her fluffy comfy diapers, isn't she?" TJ cooed.  

Jennie just ate it up, giggling and raptly attentive.  There was not one thought about creepy slime molds, at least for the time being.

Lisa and TJ both deposited Jennie and Miki back into the play pen. Lisa said, "Mommy is gonna bring my cuties some cookies and flavored milk."

Both babies clapped their hands and bounced for joy. Lisa turned and went through the arch back into the kitchen. As Miki followed her with her eyes, she saw the sprung Jack -in-the-box sitting near the china cabinet. Immediately, she stopped giggling as she remembered the slime monster problem. They had to capture it ... all of babydom counted on them to stop it. Miki nods her head resolutely as she decides to try and be the bait as soon as they could set it up.

Jennie's eyes were firmly on the base of the china cabinet too, except for one moment, when the two girls looked at each other simultaneously, and nodded seriously.

"Who wants cookies?" said TJ, coming into the room carrying bibs and plates of cookies, while Lisa had two baby bottles, one full of chocolate milk, the other full of strawberry milk.  

TJ set the plates down and tied the girls' bibs on while Lisa made sure the milk wasn't too hot.  Then they lifted the girls up and put them in their high chairs, fastening their seat belts and snapping the trays securely in front of them.

Jennie and Miki ate cookies in the typical toddler fashion -- some of the cookie got dropped so some of the hand holding it could make it into the girl's mouth instead.  Cookie crumbs got on faces, hands and bibs, as well as on the tray, and of course all over the bottles of warm milk as they picked them up to clumsily nurse from them.  TJ and Lisa had warm washcloths handy, of course, trying to keep the mess to a minimum, but as always there was only so much they could do until it was over.

After Lisa and TJ took the girls from their high chairs and returned them to the playpen. Miki looked seriously at Jennie and said, "U thunk is baby sits near tha arch ... n u hide there by tha stairs wiffa blankie ... we can catchted this monser?"

As Jennie sucked her thumb in thought. Miki said, "Hopes it small nuffs my blanki can catchted it too." Miki holds up the small Jasmine blankie.

Watching from around a corner, Lisa turned to TJ and said, "This has to stop.  They're going to hurt themselves or something."  TJ nodded.

So, after the girls watched for the monster to no avail for a while, their mommies put them down for a nap in the bedroom, and made their plans.  When the girls woke up, they found themselves quickly back in the playpen, from which they immediately escaped and went back to lying in wait for the monster. Lisa crept back down the stairs with TJ close behind to check up on the girls. They saw Miki sitting near the arch to the kitchen, while Jennie sat near by in a dark shadow with her blanket in ready to catch something.

TJ whispered softly, "I could jump out at them from one side while you do the other and screech loudly, while we both squirt them with something like whipped cream. It would make a mess ... but nothing we don't deal with everyday."

Lisa giggles quietly as both women sneak around through the dining room into the kitchen and arm themselves with cans of whipped cream. Lisa quietly came up to the arch from the kitchen, still hidden from Miki's site while TJ snuck round through the dining room behind Jennie in the same shadow she was hiding in. Lisa jumps out as she squirts copious amounts of whipped cream all over Miki and makes a very loud gurgling growling sound. TJ, simultaneously did the same thing from behind Jennie. Both little girls wet their diapers in fear as they screamed and screeched loudly. Both babies hurried off towards the playpen as fast as they could toddle. TJ and Lisa giggled to themselves as the babies scrambled over the top rail of the playpen and hid beneath the large plushy doll within.

Only when they were safe under the large doll and two layers of security blankets did Jennie say to Miki, "WHAT WAZZAT?  Wazzit the monser??"

"I dunno," said Miki, putting her mouth on her wrist.  "It kinna taste like ... whip cream."

"Maby a diffrent monser?" wondered Jennie.  "But ... izzit gone?"

"I dunno," said Miki.  "You better looks."

"Me looks?" asked Jennie.  "But ... what if it just taked me over and now I a monser?  How you know I not lyins?"

"Humm," said Miki.  "A monser might do that.  Okay, we both looks.  1 ... 2 ... wait what comes affer 2?"

"I think 3," Jennie prompted her.

"Okay, 1 ... 2 ... 3!" they both said and peeked their heads out from under the blankets and doll.

They saw no monster.  Instead they saw Lisa getting out the vacuum cleaner. What the girls hadn't seen, was TJ poking something under the china cabinet and pulling an almost invisible string around the corner of the Kitchen arch out of site. Lisa began to casually vacuum up the mess all over the carpet. Miki and Jennie saw something move from under the cabinet. Their eyes get big in fear as they recognize something that looks all hairy and moldy seemingly wiggle out in the floor. Lisa stomps it several times, then vacuums it away with a 'schuooooping' sound.

"Was ... was that the monser?" Jennie asked Miki.  "It get eated by the loud machine?"

"I ... think maby ..." said Miki, looking perplexed.

"We'll have no science experiments or slime molds eating our babies," said Lisa.  "Right, TJ?"

TJ came back in from the kitchen.  "That's right, we'll take care of those things, don't you worry!"

Jennie breathed a sigh of relief.  "I love you, Mommy!" she said effusively.

"I love you too, Sweetie," said TJ.  "Now let's get that wet diaper changed and get you a nap."

As TJ passed Lisa, Lisa whispered to her, "We'll get the cat a new toy.  Small price to pay for a little peace and quiet."

As the babies are carried upstairs by their doting mothers, The refrigerator door slowly opens. 2 red beady eyes peer out as a slime mold monster thinks to itself, "That was a near miss. I'll have to be more careful around those little girls." The door closes and the kitchen is once again in darkness.

~~ The End? ~~
Miki Yamuri

Re: Baby Jennie, Baby Miki, and the Thing from the Refrigera

Postby TiresiasRex » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 am

Cute, cute, cute!

But...a slime mold monster? I thought it was always a JELLO MOLD monster that was in there!

Oh, no! Maybe there is a whole family of monsters in the fridge!

Run, Miki and Jennie! Run! (or crawl...whichever comes easier).
TiresiasRex

Return to The Story Circle