The Play Date

A place where users can post their wonderful stories.

The Play Date

Postby Sierra » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:17 pm

This story was written for a contest JamJarMonster wrote, and inspired by a lot of her artwork, as found here!

Sierra squirmed in excitement as she rang the doorbell, blushing as she felt a little pee-pee escape into her pants as she waited. It was a good thing she'd worn her Goodnites, she thought to herself. Of course, it seemed like the sort of thing that was almost required during a play date like this, but at the same time, she wasn't used to wearing them in front of other people. But really, she hadn't been able to resist! When she found out that one of her favorite artists lived in the same country as Hogwarts, she simply had to stop by to say hi!

"Hi, Zo-Zo!" she smiled and waved bashfully as the pink-haired girl opened the door. "It's me, Sierra!"

"Well, come on in!" Zoe told her, ushering her inside and closing the door after her.

Sierra was pretty sure that Zoe was diapered under her clothes, but it was hard to tell for sure, and it seemed a little rude to make that the first thing she asked. Instead, Sierra held out her bag. "I brought us fun stuff!" she exclaimed. She dumped out her messenger bag, hoping Zoe didn't realize that there was a lot more stuff pouring out of it than a bag that size could actually hold. Giggling like two old friends, they began to dig through all the things Sierra had brought for their time together.

"Oh, let's be bunnies!" Zoe suggested, picking up one of the bunny ear headbands Sierra had packed.

"Okay!" Sierra was all too eager to agree, grabbing one of her own, then picking up her make-up kit to paint Zoe's nose pink and give her whiskers, and have Zoe give her some of her own. She was just bending down to put the make-up away when she felt a whack on her bottom, making her squeak in surprise. She turned, confused, only to realize that Zoe had planted a pink, fluffy bunny tail on the back of her shorts. "That wasn't fair!" Sierra pouted.

"Then maybe you should do it back to me for revenge!" Zoe said, wiggling her bottom before hopping off, leaving Sierra to hunt for the other tail she'd brought, then go dashing after her. By then, Zoe had vanished, leaving Sierra to look around in confusion, wandering through the house aimlessly, feeling like she was about to be attacked at any moment, until she had a bright idea.

"Hey, Zoey, how about we make some cookies?" she called out as a suggestion. "Or maybe some cake?" Quickly, she ducked to the side of the kitchen door, waiting for her prey to come bouncing in, then attacking, pouncing and tickling her mercilessly. The girl began giggling immediately, and Sierra didn't let up, following her as she crumpled to the floor, squirming and laughing, until finally Sierra saw a look in the other girl's eyes that was quite familiar from her time as a babysitter, and she knew that Zoe was wetting her diaper. The fact that no wet spot appeared under her confirmed that she was, indeed, wearing one, something Sierra verified a moment later as she rolled Zoe over, putting her tail into place with a smack that she doubted actually hurt through the padding.

"That was a mean trick," Zoe pouted, once she had recovered enough to talk between her giggles. "I wanted cookies!"

"Well, we can still make them!" Sierra suggested. "I'm hungry, too..."

With a smile, the two set off, gathering up ingredients and piling them onto the counter. Sierra began to sort them out, trying to remember the recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and Zoe vanished. Sierra got a little anxious, worried there would be retribution for her tickle ambush, but instead Zoe came back in with her laptop, setting it up on the opposite counter, away from the chaos sure to be about to unfold. "I thought we might want something on in the background!" she said, and the two quickly agreed on Sailor Moon, happily humming, then singing along to the theme song as they began pouring and measuring out ingredients.

It didn't take long at all for the counter they were using, and the floor beneath it, and even them, to wind up a mess. It started with Sierra accidently overpouring the milk and dribbling it onto the floor, but eventually it was just about everything. Zoe didn't seem to mind too much, though, and Sierra even suspected she was being a little clumsier than usual on purpose, which encouraged her to do the same. It did make her feel more like a little kid trying to bake. She hated the thought of cleaning up afterwards, the worst part of any cooking adventure, but she had an idea for that, too.

Luckily, the cookies were pretty simple, though, and before long, they were putting the dough on cookie sheets to bake. On the laptop screen, Usagi and their friends were transforming into the Sailor Scouts, prompting Zoe to ask, "What do you think your transformation sequence would look like?"

"Umm..." Sierra thought for a moment, lifting a hand half covered in dough to her face, leaving a streak of it on her chin. "Well, I'd spin like this, and..." Sierra demonstrated a fancy turn, but when she finished it up and went to move on to the next phase of her transformation, she was met with a burst of flour in her face, covering her in the stuff.

"Poof!" Zoe exclaimed. "You transformed into a ghost! That's what you get for tickling me!"

Sierra glared at her, but wasn't quite able to stop herself from giggling. The pair got the cookies into the oven, but decided that they needed cake as well, since Sierra had also suggested that, and they were right back at it. Even though the cookies were chocolate chip, there was very little debate over making the cake chocolate as well, with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles, because you could never have too much chocolate. Of course, they were both soon spattered with cake batter, but they didn't care.

Sierra especially. As soon as the episode of Sailor Moon was over, she went over to Zoe's laptop and started to play Snow White instead. It wasn't her favorite of the Disney Princesses, but she would do for what Sierra had planned. Cinderella probably would have, too, but that seemed a little mean for what she was about to do. Snow White clearly knew how to tidy up, since she'd lived with the dwarves, but she hadn't been forced into it the same way that Cinderella had!

Sierra skipped through the movie, saying she was looking for a song, when, in fact, she was looking for a scene of Snow White being helped out by her animal friends. Carefully, she slipped her wand out of her pocket, then, trying to make sure Zoe didn't see, she began to cast a spell, trying to pull the characters off the screen and into real life. Cute animals were always nice to have around, but they would be even better if they cleaned up the kitchen! And it would be fun to hang out with a Princess, too. Maybe she'd want to be a bunny with them! Sierra hadn't brought enough stuff for that, but she could easily make some duplicates, if she was going to be using her magic anyway.

Unfortunately, that wasn't quite what happened. She wasn't sure if it was some backlash from her wand - technology and magic didn't mix well - or if the movie player just crashed, but right as she began to cast the spell, mumbling quietly to herself and making the motions as small as possible to keep Zoe from noticing, Snow White vanished from the screen, leaving behind a folder of Zoe's art. By the time she realized, it was too late to stop the spell, and there was a bright flash in front of her eyes.

For a moment, she wondered if she'd cast it correctly, or if it simply didn't work on still images. Then she heard the voice from behind her, sharply demanding, "What is going on in here, you two?"

She and Zoe turned around in surprise, finding a pair of women standing behind them. Sierra recognized them instantly, and she had no doubt that Zoe did as well, since they came from one of her own pictures. Compared to the girls, they were both quite tall, and extremely buxom, one looking quite nice in her dress and apron. The other, the one that had spoken, looked... a little less nice, as she tapped a heart shaped paddle against the side of her thigh, exposed due to the very high slit on her dress. Sierra and Zoe looked at each other and gulped, Sierra doing her best to hide her wand.

The stern mommy, however, was having none of that, stomping over to Sierra and grabbing it out of her hand roughly. "What are you doing with this? You'll put somebody's eye out, waving it around like that! Bad girl!" Sierra let out a squeak as the paddle was roughly applied to her bottom once, and then again when she tried to take her wand back. "And what is this mess?!"

Sierra shrank back, blushing. "I-It wasn't just me!" she insisted, feeling like all of the woman's attention was focused on her. Indeed, the other, nice mommy, had moved to Zoe's side, and was sweetly washing her face off with a washcloth, carefully leaving her bunny nose and whiskers intact.

"But you're supposed to be in charge, aren't you? After all, Zoey here is in diapers, and you seem to think you're a big enough girl to wear trainers!" Without warning, the woman reached down, yanking Sierra's shorts to her ankles and exposing her wet Goodnites, much to the girl's embarrassment. "But look at that! As if the state of this kitchen wasn't enough proof, clearly you aren't a big girl, aren't you?" Sierra squirmed as the woman prodded the crotch of her wet underthings with the edge of the paddle before smacking her backside again with a demanding, "Well?"

"N-No, ma'am," Sierra sniffled, beginning to worry what she had gotten herself into.

Beside her, the nice mommy was helping Zoe to pour the cake batter into it's pan, putting it into the oven and taking out the cookies. The woman carefully picked one up, blowing on it and handing it to Zoe, who eagerly ate it up, though she was still clearly confused at exactly what was going on. "Do you want some milk to go with your cookies?" the nice mommy asked. Zoe nodded, and the woman pulled one of the kitchen chairs out, sitting on it and pulling the girl into her lap. Sierra could see the surprised look in her eyes as the woman slipped one of her breasts out of her dress, revealing a nursing bra.

She had her own problems to deal with, however, as the stern mommy grabbed a chair as well, hauling Sierra up over her own lap, her damp, exposed bottom up in the air. The two chairs were positioned perfectly for the girls to look at each other, as one had a milk-filled bosom shoved into her mouth, and the other received another swat with the paddle, this one far harder than the others had been. Sierra yelped, jumping a little, only for the woman to reach out with her free hand, pinning her down easily, trapping her in place for a flurry of spanks, thundering down on her bare backside and quickly turning it bright pink. Sierra could tell Zoe was enjoying the show, even if she did look a little concerned, though as the spanking wore on, and Sierra saw the other girl begin to struggle more, she wasn't quite as sure if the concern was for her. Zoe seemed to be trying to push away, but the woman just kept pressing her more tightly against her breast, even as milk began to run from the sides of Zoe's mouth and down her cheeks.

Finally, the women decided that their respective girls had had enough, and set the two of them down next to one another, Sierra rubbing her bottom and sniffling, Zoe groaning and rubbing her full tummy. They gave each other a worried look, but before they could say anything, their respective mommies had descended upon them again. The stern mommy shoved a washcloth in Sierra's hand, ordering her to, "Get cleaning, little lady!", wet Goodnites still around her ankles, hobbling her and leaving her sore bottom exposed. The nice mommy picked Zoe up, laying her down on a changing mat she had spread out on a clean section of the floor, untaping the girl's wet diaper and sliding a fresh one under her.

"Are you my little bunny?" she teased, poking at the girl's slightly bloated belly. "Are you?" Zoe nodded. "I thought so!" the woman exclaimed, and in a moment, she had Zoe undressed. "Bunnies don't wear clothes, do they? But they do have tails... Your other one was all right, but mommy has one that's even better!"

Sierra couldn't help but smile a little at the look of shock on Zoe's face as the woman pulled out a large butt plug, a white, fluffy bunny tail attached to it. The woman pulled off the tail, setting it aside, then, without warning, slid the plug into Zoe's backside, taping the diaper tightly in place over it before lifting the girl up and pressing the tail to the rear of it. "Look at that!" the woman smiled. "It's magic! Or magnets, but silly babies like you don't know what those are, do you?"

Sierra squealed as the stern mommy gave her another whack with the paddle. "Back to work!" she ordered, and Sierra obeyed. She couldn't help but feel annoyed as she began to clean up the flour that she knew was from Zoe throwing it at her for her "transformation", but at the moment, the girl was in no condition to help her as she sat up in a daze, squirming in place trying to get used to the feeling of the plug inside her, while her mommy went to the oven to pull out the cake.

Somehow, the cake had grown, nearly double the size Sierra remembered it being when it had gone in the oven. "This cake looks perfect for my perfect baby girl!" the nice mommy declared, before swooping back in on Zoe, pushing her onto her back and tickling her bare tummy, just like Sierra had done a little earlier. This time, however, after all the milk she'd had, Sierra could see her lose control almost instantly, and there was no doubt what was happening as she watched the wet spot spread across the other girl's diaper, seeming almost like it would never stop. The diaper she'd been put in was incredibly thick, but even so, Sierra thought it might leak after just that wetting, it was so much!

"All right, that's good enough," the stern mommy told her, finally, pulling Sierra up off her hands and knees. Sierra let out a sigh of relief, glad to be done, until she looked up at her tormentor and saw her pointing at the sink. "Now the dishes."

"C-Can I at least pull my pants up?" Sierra pouted. Yet another swat answered her question, and sent her rushing to begin washing the dishes.

Behind her, the nice mommy finished playing with Zoe, then went back to the cake, sliding it out of the pan and quickly frosting it and covering it in chocolate sprinkles, seemingly using as many utensils as she could while doing so, making even more of a mess for Sierra to clean up. She walked into the pantry, and came out with a large high chair, plucking Zoe off the floor and putting her inside, setting the cake on the tray. "There you go, sweetie! A nice, big cake, just for you!"

Zoe gulped as she stared at it. "I-I'm not THIS hungry!" she said.

The nice mommy gave her a sad face. "Aww, come on, baby... I made that just for you! If you don't eat it all, mommy will be very disappointed!"

"I-I'll eat some," Zoe offered, looking around on the tray. "Where's my fork?"

"You're too little for forks, silly!" the woman told her. "Just use your hands!"

"But..." Zoe protested.

"Come on, now," the woman encouraged her. "Or do I need to get your other mommy?" The stern mommy turned, giving Zoe a hard glare that set the girl's hands moving, shoving them into the warm cake, lifting a handful up to her mouth to eat it. "Good girl!"

The cake was incredibly sweet, and filling. She wasn't sure if she would have even managed to eat an entire piece normally, but now, her mommy was making her eat more, and more, handful after handful. The good part about not getting a fork was that, because it was so messy to eat, a lot of it wound up in her lap, or her ever-filling tummy, or face, or floor beneath her, but there was more than enough that did make it into her mouth that she felt stuffed within minutes, and still had most of the cake left, still sitting on her tray, waiting.

This was clearly going too far, Sierra thought. She turned, elbow deep in soapy water, and faced the stern mommy. "Umm... Can I please have my stick back?" she asked, not sure why she hadn't tried that before. "I promise, I won't wave it around... I just wanna hold it..." And undo her spell, of course, but the woman didn't need to know that.

"Maybe once your punishment is over," the woman told her.

"A-And when will that be?" Sierra asked nervously.

"When I say it is," the woman said sternly. "Now get back to washing!"

Zoe groaned, her hands slowing even further. It felt like she had shoveled two cakes into her mouth already, and she was barely halfway done! How could the woman honestly expect her to finish this by herself? With each mouthful she chewed, she was honestly surprised there was any room left in her belly.

Sierra let out a small smile as, finally, she rinsed out the final bowl, setting it on top of the stack of gleaming dishes. Before she could celebrate too much, however, she was snatched up and taken over to the changing pad, her clothes stripped off and a thick diaper identical to Zoe's strapped onto her before the woman grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her feet, walking her over in front of Zoe's high chair. While Sierra had been washing, the woman had apparently set up another chair facing Zoe's, but this one wasn't intended for feeding.

Unfortunately, Sierra knew exactly what it was meant for. "No!" she squealed, trying to run away, but the woman easily picked her up and forced her into the seat. Metals bars sprang up around her ankles, wrists, arms and legs, holding her in place, while a metal cap dropped down from the ceiling. Sierra had seen this chair before, in one of Zoe's drawings... The one of Batgirl being forcibly regressed mentally into a toddler! She couldn't let that happen to her!

"Clearly, you're too immature to be left in charge," the stern mommy told her, messing with the controls of the chair. "And we can't have you thinking otherwise, or you'll just get sweet little Zoe here into more trouble."

"No, please don't!" Sierra whimpered, trying to escape as the woman lowered the cap down onto her head. For a moment, she was surrounded by darkness, and then the display lit up, letting her see through it. She could see Zoe sitting in front of her, lifting a hand halfway to her face, then letting it fall, but, more importantly, she could see the words - backwards, though she could still make them out - "Regression Inactive" written across the front of the display, just for long enough to process it before the "In" of the second word vanished.

Zoe shook her head, whimpering, "I can't, mommy! I'm too full!"

"Oh, come on, baby!" her mommy encouraged. "You can do it!"

"I can't!" Zoe insisted, squirming in her seat, the hard wood of the high chair pressing the plug deeper into her, even as a huge mass inside of her tried to push its way out. "There's no more room!"

"Well, I think I can come up with a way to fix that," the woman smiled, reaching into the back of Zoe's diaper.

Sierra continued to struggle, though for a few moments, she was sure the machine wasn't working. She certainly didn't feel any different. Maybe it didn't work on witches... Or maybe it just didn't work at all! Maybe the stern mommy was just trying to scare her! Just as she thought that, however, she noticed that her diaper was starting to feel warm and squishy beneath her, in a strange sort of way. She squirmed, trying to figure out the mystery, lifting her bottom off the seat for a moment. That was all it took for something even more troubling to happen, as she felt a rush of warm, thick mush begin to invade her diaper. What was going on? She couldn't stop either sensation, they just kept coming, no matter how she tried to stop them!

"Bladder and bowel control set," a mechanical voice spoke. "Beginning memory wipe to achieve target mental age of one."

"No!" Sierra squealed, finally realizing that she was using her diaper, quite thoroughly, and quite uncontrollably. Even worse, she could feel her memories start to slip away. This was bad... She didn't want to be a baby! She looked up at Zoe, looking for help, only to see her squirming in her seat as well, her diaper ballooning outward between her legs, her face red as she pushed.

Zoe gasped and panted in her loaded diaper, hardly able to believe what had happened. As soon as the plug had been removed, the pressure had begun building, and within seconds, she could tell there was no choice. Even if her mommy would have let her use the potty, there was no way she'd make it there in time. "Oh, no!" she squealed, trying to press her bottom against the high chair's seat to stop the oncoming mess. It worked, but did her very little good, she realized.

"Come on, Zoe, eat your cake!" the woman insisted, sounding more impatient. "Be mommy's good little girl! Or do you want to be naughty, like your sister?"

Zoe blushed at the sight of Sierra, looking over at her and hoping she had somehow found some way to escape, but she was just sitting there, obviously filling her own diaper still, a line of drool starting to drip from the corner of her mouth. Sighing, and seeing no choice, she lifted her bottom off the high chair and began to push, feeling humiliated as she worked to use her diaper, squirming in her seat, trying to make enough room between her bottom and the chair for the mess to make its way out.

"That ought to have made some room!" Zoe's mommy, who she was feeling a little less sure was so nice, chuckled. "Now eat up! No changies until you clean your plate!"

As Sierra's life began flashing before her eyes, backwards, then vanishing into nothingness, she began to realize the worst part about all this. As she saw her time at Hogwarts being erased, it occurred to her that even if the stern mommy kept her promise and gave the wand back, she wasn't going to know how to use it anymore! She and Zoe would be trapped here, with these two women! "My wand!" she demanded, trying to reach out her fingers, realizing only when she spoke that she was drooling. "Please, let me have it!"

Zoe groaned as she swallowed another mouthful of cake, feeling her bowels begin to cramp again, and, with a weary sigh and a little fidgeting in her very squishy pants, she began filling her diaper even further. It seemed like, just as quickly as she was eating, it was trying to come out the other end, making her wonder just how much her diaper was going to be able to hold. "Please, mommy, I don't want any more..."

"If you can't be mommy's sweet little girl any more, then maybe you'll have to sit in that chair until you are," the woman nodded over at the regression seat Sierra was strapped into. "Is that what you want?"

"No, mommy!" Zoe answered quickly, going back to her cake with as much energy as she could muster.

Sierra's eyes widened as she saw the stern mommy pull out... something. It looked like a stick, but she felt certain there was something more to it. She tried to reach out for it, pouting when she couldn't lift her hand, her face crinkling for a moment as she started to burst into tears. The woman undid the metal straps around her arm, and she grabbed the stick, but by then, all she could think to do with it was to put the tip of it in her mouth and begin to suck on it, as a mechanical voice said a bunch of words that were way too long for her to understand anymore.

"Regression sequence complete," the chair announced, making Zoe gulp as she looked up to see the stern mommy freeing Sierra from it, knowing that meant she could easily be next if she didn't do as she was told. She had no idea how these women had gotten into her house, how they had apparently stepped right out of her drawings, how they had brought other things that only existed in those drawings with them, she just knew that she had no choice but to do as they said.

"Well, look at that," the nice mommy shook her head, glancing up at the clock on Zoe's wall. "It's bed time, and you didn't finish your snack!"

"I'm sorry, mommy!" Zoe whimpered, staring down at the plate. She'd come so close, but there were still a few bits of cake left. "J-Just give me another couple minutes, and..."

"I can't do that!" the woman said, taking away the plate and starting to wash off the cake smeared all over the girl, while the other woman picked up Sierra, still sucking on that stick she'd wanted so bad, and carried her out of the room. "I only want what's best for you, and you need your rest! But since you were a bad girl and didn't finish, I think you'll have to spend some time with your other mommy tomorrow."

Zoe shivered at that thought as she was picked up and carried out of the kitchen as well, and into a room that she was certain hadn't been in her house before. It was a full blown nursery, all kinds of toys, both infantile and much more adult, scattered around. The woman took her to the changing table and strapped her down, so she wouldn't fall off, then pulled out a pair of diapers. To Zoe's surprise, however, the woman began to tape them on over the one she was already wearing.

"D-Don't I get a change?" she pouted.

"We're already late getting you to bed!" the woman said. "Now hush up, dear!" Zoe could barely close her legs with the triple diaper between them, though it turned out that wasn't going to be much of a problem, as she was carried over to the cribs. Sierra was already secured in one, which let Zoe see that these, too, had come from her artwork, much to her chagrin. Just like the already sleeping Sierra, she was lowered into her crib, though she tried to squirm her way free, her hands and legs secured to cuffs fastened to the railing. "We can't have you falling out in the night, can we?" the woman cooed at her. Zoe supposed she should feel grateful that she hadn't been put in a straight jacket first, like in the picture, but it was hard to concentrate on that when she was having a pacifier gag shoved into her mouth and locked in place.

"And I couldn't bear the thought of my baby getting thirsty in the middle of the night!" the woman told her as she switched on the machine beside the bed, making it begin pumping warm, sweet milk into her mouth that tasted an awful lot like the kind she'd been forced to drink earlier. "Night-night, sweetie!" the woman told her, kissing her on the forehead, then walking out of the room, switching off the lights and leaving Zoe squirming helplessly in her crib.

Sierra groaned as she woke up, her head aching. Her cheeks turned bright red as an unpleasant aroma hit her nose, and a quick wriggle revealed that it was coming from her rather full diaper. She glanced down at her hand and was surprised to see her wand in it. Quickly, she tried to hide it, but luckily Zoe, in the bed next to her, was still asleep, though starting to stir, her own diaper looking quite full as well.

"Oh, man, I had the weirdest dream last night," she said, stretching.

"Y-Yeah, me too," Sierra nodded, hoping that was all it had been. It had been rather scary, dreaming that she had been forcibly regressed like that, her continence taken away, along with any memory of her adult life, other than a vague feeling that something wasn't right. As she looked around Zoe's room, however, it seemed pretty normal, and she definitely had her adult mind back. "Maybe we had too much sugar."

"Yeah, I guess so," Zoe agreed, looking over at Sierra thoughtfully for a moment before declaring, "Dibs on the shower!" She jumped up out of bed, swatting the back of the other girl's messy diaper, and hurried to the bathroom so she could get cleaned up first.

After Sierra had her turn in the shower, and the pair, having learned nothing from the apparent source of their troubled sleep the night before, had some of their leftover cookies for breakfast, Sierra got her stuff together. "Thanks for the play date!" she said, giving Zoe a hug.

"I hope we can do it again soon!" Zoe smiled at her, waving at her as she walked out the door, then sitting down on her couch, still feeling awfully tired after the previous night. What all had they really done?

Outside, Sierra opened her car door, tossing her bag onto the passenger's seat and beginning to climb into the driver's seat. She was stopped by a large hand closing around her wrist, pulling her backward. "What are you doing, silly? You're not big enough to drive!"

Sierra gulped and looked behind herself, seeing the "nice" mommy standing there, smiling at her. "Don't worry, mommy doesn't mind driving you anywhere you want to go!" the woman said, picking her up easily and setting her on her hip, bouncing her slightly as she opened the car's back door. Inside, Sierra could see a large car seat that had definitely not been there before. "Oh, what are you wearing?" the woman asked, shaking her head at the feeling of the thin Goodnite on Sierra's bottom. "That won't do!"

Before Sierra could try to do anything, even shout for help, or to try to warn Zoe, a pacifier was shoved into her mouth, and she was laid out in the back seat of the car as the woman began to put her into a diaper, right there in public.

Inside, Zoe reached for her TV's remote, only to hear a familiar voice behind her, though one she had assumed couldn't possibly be real. "Well now, little lady," the stern mommy said, shaking her head as Zoe turned to look at her, tapping her heart shaped paddle against her leg. "I think we need to have a nice, long talk about your behavior last night, don't you?"
Sierra

Re: The Play Date

Postby TiresiasRex » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Thank you for positing this, the original "unedited" version, Sierra! And yes...I am a big fan of that Batgirl image as well. Come to think of it...perhaps a Halloween costume suggestion for you?
TiresiasRex

Return to The Story Circle