Infantus

A place where users can post their wonderful stories.

Infantus

Postby Miki Yamuri » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Title: Infantus

Characters:

Mandy Edmonds - 18yo - Played by: Miki Yamuri

Allen Kyle- 18 yo - Played by: Elladan Kennet

Scene: In Allen's living room on the sofa with Mandy reading a Science Magazine

----------------------------------------------

Mandy was at her boyfriend Allen's house all snuggled up on the huge soft sofa. She loved Allen because he made a very good submissive Pet. She ruled over him with a firm, but loving hand and he responded perfectly for her. They were reading the most prestigious Science Magazine on the planet, Scientific Misinformed. It contained all the current scientific news and discoveries on the planet.

Allen was on the couch beside Mandy as they read her favorite magazine. He was her pet in all but title. He was under her thumb, and any day now, she'd establish true authority and start ruling his life. That had yet to happen though. Instead, he was cute and clueless, with his small yet thin body, dressed still in the cute jammies she brought for him and insisted he wear; a pink floral babydoll set of hers, from when she was in high school. He looked absolutely precious in them too.

Curious, he looked down at the page. "I didn't know you were into science, Mandy."

Mandy replies with a soft coo in her voice, "Of course sweet heart, I have always loved science. Why do you think I aced Chemistry?"

She turns the page in the magazine, and came across the full page color ad. It read, 'Are all the worries and stress of adult life getting you down? Are you tired of paying bills and that long frustrating commute to work on the crowded highways? Then take an Infantus vacation and escape from all the Adult Conspiracy. For $1,800 we can offer you the escape of a life time. Only serious inquiries please. Call 1 ( 800 ) 462-2229 to make reservations.'

Allen looked down, reading the article. Sure sounded like a great ad, and boy did he hate having to go to his stupid job.

He sighed wistfully. "Sounds like it'd be fun, but it must be too good to be true."

Mandy hugs Allen lovingly as she looks at the numbers in the ad. Just by accident, she sees the buttons on the phone beside the sofa and realizes what the numbers mean ... they spell out ‘Im a Baby’.

She giggles as she replies, "I think there's more to this than what appears on the surface. I would love to take a vacation like this and get away from ... the Adult Conspiracy. I have $1800 to spend. Why don't you call and ask? It can't hurt." Mandy picks up the phone and hands it to Allen.

He blinks, looking at the phone as she hands it to him, unaware of what the ad was actually offering.

He says in reply, "You’d spend that much money on me? But I couldn't ask that, not unless you came along too. Besides, we don't even know if it's real."

She giggles softly again as she replies, "I would be more than happy to accompany you. And my pet, the only way to discover if it's real or not ... is to call ... you think?" She points to the number.

Blushing, he took the phone and obediently dialed the number, unwittingly committing himself to becoming her future baby. "Hello?"

A softly cooing and very mesmerizingly sexy female voice answers, "This is Infantus, how may we serve you?"

Wow, that was a wonderfully different voice. He could already hear the subliminal message, urging him to continue with the phone conversation. "Y-yes...

my name is Allen Kyle. I'd like to book a stay at your spa for me and my girlfriend."

The sound of a pleasantly giggling voice replies, "It would be my pleasure to attend to all of your needs. And how old are the 2 of you? This is important so that we may locate you with your age group. Also, you do understand that by supplying us with your credit card information, you are agreeing with our terms and conditions?."

He nodded, though of course she would not see it. "Yes, yes, I comply. We're both 18 years old."

Coincidently, unknown to both of them, there were no other reservations for that age bracket, so they'd receive all the attention they needed ..."

The intoxicating voice replies in a sweet soft coo, "Now sweet heart, if you could give me your credit card information and your location we can begin right away."

Sounded enticing. Without a second thought, he mechanically and obediently rattled off the numbers to her, unknowingly giving her full control of his life.

The voice replies softly, "Now sweetikins, if you and your girlfriend will proceed to the intersection of 29th street and Cromwell, we will pick you up. There is no need to bring any clothes or other items, everything is provided for you. We promise this to be a once in a life time vacation." The phone goes dead.

Wow, no bye? The thoughts left from his head, Allen suddenly felt confused as he hung up. "Okay... well, it's all done. We just have to go to 29th and Cromwell as soon as we can get there, they will pick us up."

Mandy stands up and takes Allen by his hand and pulls him to his feet. She says excitedly, "Hurry, that intersection is about 6 blocks. We can drive there in about 3 minutes if we hurry."

Mandy grabs up her purse as Allen scrabbles to grab his house keys. She hurries him out of the house and into the car. Before Allen has a chance to catch his breath, they are underway to a new adventure.

Amazed at Mandy's speed and excitement, he looks over at her. "I can't go out like this! I'm still in your jammies! I look ... look like a girl!"

She looks over to Allen. He is wearing a cute boy short bottoms and a babydoll top. On first , or even 3rd glance, it would be hard to tell that Allen was a boy.

Mandy giggles softly as she replies, "I don't think it matters sweetie, besides, the intersection is at the next light."

They pull up to the intersection and stop at the light. There is no traffic or pedestrians anywhere in sight. They both look all around and then at each other.

Mandy says, "How long did they say they would be? You're sure this is the correct location?"

He nods, still embarrassed at being out in the cute pajamas. "Yeah... they said come here as soon as we can..." he looked around, confused.

Without warning, the radio begins to go nuts as it rapidly begins to change stations. The car's horn begins to blow and the lights on the dash to flash randomly for a few seconds. When it all stopped, they both looked at each other in amazement.

There is a bright white blue flash ... they can feel their bodies being pressed into the seat as the car seems to be rising straight up at an incredible speed.

In the few seconds this took place, they both could have sworn they were leaving the planet and had been drawn into a huge and sleek looking space craft of some kind. When all had stopped, they appeared to be inside a small, empty parking garage.

Completely shocked at what happened, Allen couldn't help but yell and look around scared as they flew through the air and landed in the hangar of the massive ship. "What the heck just happened?!"

Mandy says softly with fear in her voice, "I think we have just been abducted by ... Aliens."

A door on the far side of the room opens. An extremely beautiful woman dressed in what appeared to be a very sexy Maid's outfit approached them. Her dress was very short and had a ruffled hem and puffy sleeves. It showed off just a hint of a cute pair of black ruffled panties. She had on a very delicate white lace apron and an extremely shiny pair of ebony black stiletto heeled pumps. The duo could hear the tick, tick, tick of her foot steps as she gracefully approached the car and opened Allen's door.

She says in a very intoxicatingly sweet cooing voice, "Welcome, children, to Infantus. We know you will have the experience of a life time as we insure you never have to be contaminated by the Adult Conspiracy again."

She takes Allen by his hand and he is suddenly out of the car. As petit as this woman appears, she in incredibly strong, but gentle.

She coos softly, "If you will follow me, we will begin your ... vacation, immediately."

He blinks, confused as this woman comes in takes, his hand and leads him away. Wasn't she supposed to be an alien. "I'm... confused. You're not alien?"

The woman giggles softly as she coos, "Silly baby, of course I'm not Alien. I work for the Universal Mega Corporation Babies of all Ages. We offer these getaways to many people all over the universe."

She leads Allen through a large door into what looks like a very nice spa type bathroom, complete with padded counters and fancy shaped tubs and environmental shower stalls.

Mandy follows shyly behind. She looks all around the room with big eyes and her mouth open. She had never seen such an opulent bath facility in her life.

In the back of her mind, there was something strangely familiar about the padded counters and the shapes of the bath tubs ... she just couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Allen looked around the room as he was led into it, Mandy not far behind. It looked like a bathroom of some sort, but far more luxurious than he'd ever seen. Was this part of the spa, he wondered?

"What is this room?" he asked the other woman, who held his hand.

She turns and pats Allen on his hinny softly as she places a cold sharp thing to his neck. There is a hissing pop. He feels a wonderful rush of intense sensations wash through him.

The Woman coos softly, "This is where baby gets her bath and cute cloths on. I know you'll enjoy it a whole lots."

She begins to remove Allen’s cute jammies while he stands and shivers with the intensity of the shot.

He gasps, shivering, suddenly numb, suddenly alive with many intense waves of pleasant sensations, and unable to squirm as she removes his clothing. Soon, he's stark naked in front of her.

He realizes suddenly and gasps out in a cute voice, "Wha-what? But I don't want a bath!"

Another extremely beautiful woman enters the room dressed exactly the same as the one tending to Allen. She curtsies gracefully and holds out her hand to Mandy. Mandy's eyes get bigger as she realizes what the counter and tubs reminded her of ... they were changing tables and bassinets to tend to a baby. She backs until she realizes the door they had entered was closed and had no visible way to open it.

A feeling of panic begins to rise within Mandy as the young woman speaks softly, "Don't be afraid, you're to be given Advanced Nana training so you can care for your new baby girl. The vacation for your boyfriend begins now."

She takes Mandy's hand and leads her from the room out the other door leaving Allen alone with the other woman.

He begins to think panicky thoughts ... New baby girl? Advanced Nana training? Allen didn't like the sign of this. He began to whine as Mandy was led from the room.

He cries out in a cute voice that wasn’t his, "M-mandy!"

The woman coos softly to Allen as she starts the bath and adds many different kinds of oils to the water, "Don't be afraid baby, Nana promises it won't hurt a bit."

She pats him softly on his bare bottom one more time as she massages a red rose smelling gel into his hair and his face. It makes them both tingle pleasantly.

She continues, "Mandy will be all right. She's going to be your Nana and take care of you for a long, long time. We know you will enjoy this vacation. You are now not a part of the Adult Conspiracy, but are under Baby Rules for the duration of ... well ... lets just say for a long time."

She then helps Allen into the warm wonderful feeling water. The boy pouts and fusses a bit as she pats his bottom then washes his face and hair while helping him into the tub. The boy blushes, now in the tub, and mostly wet as she tells him all this. Him having to be on 'Baby Rules' and such is mind blowing.

He gasps out in what he realizes is a cute little girl’s voice, "You want me to be a baby?!"

Nana takes a proportionately sized wash cloth and soaps it well, she begins to wash Allen from his face to his toes, tickling him gently as she went.

She coos softly, "You agreed to give up your adulthood and to become a baby girl when you paid for this. It was explained to you that using your credit

card constituted your agreement with our terms and conditions. Very soon, you'll be an adorable baby girl about 3 feet tall, still diaper dependant and in need of a Nana's care. You will be on vacation from all the adult stresses of the world and only have baby things to worry about."

How horrible! Blushing, the poor boy began to fuss, distraught at his face. "No! I don't want to be a baby girl! Let me go!" He started to fight her a bit, trying to get away.

Allen discovered immediately how strong the Nana was. It caused her little inconvenience for him to fuss and squirm. Nana pops Allen on his bare thigh making a splash in the water. The sting was enough to stop him from fussing.

Nana coos to baby, "Now sweet heart, baby has to understand something, you have no say in anything anymore. You're way too young. That's why you

will have a Nana to take good care of baby. Now let Nana make you look and feel more like the baby girl you really are."

With this, the Nana squeezes a large amount of some kind of clear gel into her hand. She reaches into the water and massages his manhood with it until it is thick and gooey with it. Allen gasps softly as his manhood begins to tingle and send more wonderful sensation all through him.

Nana continues, "If baby watches, she'll realize she's not a boy any more."

Allen was overwhelm by pleasure and sensations. Even in his neck, he could feel the pleasant rushes as his vocal chords changed. Scarlet, he suddenly began to coo and lay down as she massaged his privates with the stuff. His member was inverting, and his privates disappearing. He was literally turning into a girl, at an accelerated rate, thanks to the gels, oils, and chemicals.

Nana washes Allen's new privacy, removing all the cellular residue that used to be his manhood, then rinsing him from head to foot with the gentle setting on the spray nozzle.

She then lifts him from the tub, and stands him on a very thick bathmat. She takes a large towel and dries him briskly from head to foot. She briskly dries Allen’s now wonderfully soft hair eliciting many involuntary little girl giggles from him.

Allen is now essentially a little girl. The genetic modifications continued at an accelerating rate. Mortified by what just took place, but still feeling the soothing effects, the boy fusses a bit as she helps him out and begins drying off his now hairless body.

Nana takes Allen’s hand and leads him to one of the ornately padded counters. She picks Allen up from under his arm and lays him on his tummy on the table.

Nana coos softly as she pushes 3 large suppositories deep into his bottom, "This will make sure your body is all baby. You will be unable to help yourself when it comes time to go potty. You will feel sort of cramped within your body as it shrinks as well. You can fight it and fuss if you want, there’s no going back."

Allen wriggles and squirms as she lays him down. When he feels the weird and pleasant sensations of the suppositories being shoved into his bottom, he

squeaks and begins to whimper, helpless at what she's doing to him, his body already starting to shrink to the size of a toddler. He can feel the suppositories as they begin to melt and add to the intense feelings already washing through his shrinking body.

Nana takes a large tube and squeezes a large amount of it onto her fingers. She smears it all over his bottom before she turns him onto his back. She bends suddenly and blows a large noisy raspberry in his tummy.

He gasps, surprised at the gel all over his bottom, then suddenly helplessly giggling as she blows into his stomach, his reactions surprisingly babyish. He realizes he really can’t help himself as he kicks and squirms joyfully.

Nana lifts Allen by his ankles and places a cute Huggies under him and sets his bottom into its soft embrace. She powders him well, the fresh sweet smell of baby powder fills his nose.

She pulls it between his legs and fastens the tapes snugly, but comfortably on. She once again blows in his tummy as she lovingly tickles him in his ribs.

Faster than he can comprehend, Allen is powdered and diapered, looking just like a young girl. He pouts a bit, coming back to his sense slightly and looking down at himself.

He gurgles out in his cute infantile voice, "A d-diaper?"

Before he helplessly begins kicking and screeching like the happy baby he was rapidly becoming.

Nana sits Allen up and kisses him on his nose. She coos softly, "Why, of course, a baby has to be in diapers. If they don't, they will have a messy accident. We don't want that." as she wrinkled her nose in a cute face.

His thoughts begin to race ... Baby? But he wasn't a baby. He becomes shy as she kissed his nose.

Allen gurgles adorably, "But I'm not a baby ..."

Nana helps Allen to stand cutting off his protest. He realizes suddenly how much larger everything seems. He feels really cramped inside his body like he had a suit on that was very much too small for him. Nana Leans him against a wall that had a giraffe measuring tape fastened to it.

She held her hand above his head as she coos softly, "Yes sweetie, you are a baby. Your shrinking very nicely now too. You're only 3' 4". In another few minutes, you'll be between 2.5 feet and 3 feet tall."

She sits Allen on the counter and picks up a stiff brush. She begins to brush Allen's hair and remove the tangles. As she proceeded, it curled adorably and fell softly around Allen's shoulders.

Amazed at how much smaller he was now. He squirmed like any little girl his age getting the tangles out as Nana sat him down and brushed his hair. The transformation and makeover was almost near completion.

Nana coos softly to baby, "Now sweetikins, Nana going to put baby in a cute pair of rumba panties. Baby too young to have to be in more clothes. I will take you to the nursery to be fed after that."

She lays Allen on his back and threads his feet through the leg openings in the panties. They were plastic lined and were a soft green with many different baby animals in many colored squares.

She stands Allen on his feet and leans him against her as she pulls them the rest of the way up and insures they are on properly so baby wouldn't leak.

Allen giggles as his hinny is reassuringly patted amid the crinkling sound of the plastic lining in his panties and his Huggies. He can’t help himself it feels so wonderful. He gets tingling chills and goosy bumps all over from the wonderful sensation. It really made him feel good inside and very happy.

She coos softly to baby as she pats his hinny, "Now, we need a cute name to call baby. You won't have to worry about being a big boy named Allen ever

again. Hummm ... I think Kylie is a cute name for a cute little girl like you."

She turns him so he can see himself in the mirror behind him. Allen gasps when he sees himself. Or rather, Kylie. No longer is he 5'5" and a boy. Now, he is a 3 foot toddler girl, and very adorable.

Kylie begins to pout and simper as she realizes no one has stopped or even appears to be wanting to reverse what is happening to her. She can feel the

rapid transformation within her body accelerating. It scares her how intense to infantile feelings and thoughts have become. She fights a really intense urge to suck her thumb ... she just ... can’t ... she keeps discovering it in her mouth.

Kylie whimpers, "B-but ... I no wanna bea .. baby." She then cries.

Nana picks Kylie to her shoulder and lovingly pats her hinny as she carries him from the room.

She coos softly, "There, there sweet heart," She kisses him on his cheek, "It's going to be all right. Nana promises. I know it's really scary to realize you're a baby again, but you really are on vacation from the Adult Conspiracy. You will have a very long, long vacation too."

He simpers more, ashamed at the way he looks and being babied. Never did he imagine this could happen to him, he thinks as she carefully carries him to his new home.

Briefly, he wonders what happened to Mandy ... Just as the Nana had entered the Nursery with the new baby girl Kylie, he saw Mandy dressed in the same adorably sexy outfit as the Nana carrying him. He watched as an older woman gave Mandy a shot in each of her breasts.

Kylie heard her say to Mandy, "Your breasts will be a bit tinder for a while, but lactation begins immediately." She turns and coos softly, "And here is baby all ready for lunch."

She walks swiftly across the room and takes Kylie from the Nana and brings him over to Mandy.

She says, "Now, sit in that rocking chair and we will teach you the proper way to feed your new charge."

Mandy sits in the chair and looks at Kylie with a bright sparkle in her eye. Allen is terribly confused now. Mandy? What happened to her? She looks just like these Nanas ... these ... other women. Was she a Nana now? He sat in her lap, confused.

Kylie gurgles and coos like any baby, "Mandy? Wha happen ta me?"

If you didn’t listen really carefully, Kylie’s speech sounded like any adorable baby’s would. Mandy looks down at Kylie as the other Nana handed him over. She lovingly takes him and cradles him.

She coos softly, "Yes Allen ... or from now on ... Kylie." She giggles, "I was going to have you in diapers and be an Adult Baby ... but this is so much better."

She undoes a panel in the top of her dress and removes one of her very shapely breasts. She gives it a squeeze. At first, only a clear liquid came out, but after several squeezes, the liquid began to turn white. She takes Kylie to her breast and put the nipple in his mouth.

She coos softly, "Now sweetheart, it's time for baby to nurse. You just have to get used to this, you're on vacation for being a big boy for a long time."

Allen tries to fuss at first, too embarrassed to suckle from her like this, but before he can complain, the nipple is in his mouth and he can feel the warm sweet liquid flowing. Unable to help it, he nurses, slowly getting drowsy as his tummy warms and begins to feel full. Mandy begins to rock slowly as Kylie nurses.

Mandy coos to her new baby, "You need to know that I'm in charge from now on. You are too young to make decisions, or even change your own clothes.

You're going to be a lot smarter than a normal baby your age, but I want my Pet to be a smart baby."

She bends and kisses Kylie lovingly as she begins to hum a fairy tail about Stepping Stones. Confused and wondering what his new fate has in store for him, Kylie nurses, becoming full soon, and gradually falling asleep. By the time he finishes the suckling, he's already fast asleep.

Mandy takes her nipple from Kylie's mouth and tucks it away as she fastens the top panel back in place. She stands up slowly and places Kylie to her shoulder as she pats his hinny lovingly.

She coos to baby, "Now when sweetums wakes up, the process will be complete. I want to thank you for giving yourself to me in this manner. It's so much better than I had ever dreamed."

She carried Kylie to a crib and tucks him in. She puts Kylie’s thumb in his mouth and places a Teddy Bear next to him. She kisses him on his cheek one

more time as she tucks him in with another reassuring pat on the hinny, and raises the rail to the crib. She looks back a last time as she leaves the nursery for her next Nana class.

Allen of course can't answer her. The poor boy-turned-girl is fast asleep, in his nursery on this strange ship, dreaming merrily as they head to permanent vacation from the Adult Conspiracy on a planet named ... Infantus.

~~ End Pt 1~~  

Title: Infantus - Pt2 - Arrival

Characters:

Allen Kyle- 18 yo - Played by: veryliljennie

Scene: The Passenger Compartment of the Infantus Starship

Mandy sat with her new baby Kylie in her arms, lovingly nursing her. Mandy loved how it felt as Kylie suckled. She casually looked out the view port beside her at the rapidly approaching star system. It amazed her that such technology existed, not only to transform her friend into the baby she had wanted, but into a girl as well. As the wonderful panoramic swirl of the Galaxy resolved into a single blue green planet, she smiled in anticipation of the vacation in store.

Wave after wave of infantile pleasure surged through Kylie's -- no, Allen's -- body as she -- no, he -- suckled at Mandy's breast. He was enjoying this so very much that he was almost letting go and just accepting his new role. In fact, he was running out of reasons why he shouldn't. This was a vacation, after all -- shouldn't he just relax and have fun?

His eyes were closed, but then he felt a wave of something go through him, like an earthquake too weak to really feel, and he opened his eyes in time to see the stars in the vast ceiling window stop streaming by and an enormous blue-green planet explode into view, hovering serenely and rotating slowly.

A pleasant tone sounded from hidden speakers, and a calm female voice stated, "We have entered orbit around Infantus. We hope you have enjoyed your induction and your flight. The crew of the CSS Hebe wishes you a happy and fulfilling vacation of a lifetime."

Allen had no trouble understanding the voice, so it didn't seem as if they had done anything to his mind, just his body.

A soft mechanical voice echoes through the vast compartment, "We have arrived at Infantus Orbital Docking Facility, will passengers please proceed forward to the disembarkation port."

Mandy gathers her things together and cuddles Kylie close as she stands and carries him to the front of the compartment. A door opens with a whooshing noise and a small rushing of air as the pressure equalized. Mandy puts Kylie to her shoulder as she looks around in amazement. The port was crowded with ... people and .... other types of creatures as well. Some appeared to be from earth ... many didn’t.

A small woman dressed in a cute romper and ponytails bounces up and giggles softly as she asks, "Are you Mandy Edmonds and ... your charge baby Kylie?"

Mandy replies, "Yes, that's us."

The girl twirls around several times and says in a cute way, "If you would follow me, I will take you to your transport down to the planet."

Mandy follows the happy little girl as she skips off to a clear wall, that seems to have a bubble of some kind attached to it. Beyond that, was the majesty of the Blue Green planet below. Off in the distance, Mandy could see the white hull of the ship ... the name Hebe in black letters on is hull.

Allen felt like he was in a dream -- not only was he obviously in a space station in orbit around an alien planet, Mandy was holding him in her arms, driving home the fact that he had become small enough for her to do that. What was more, he could feel that he was wearing thick but comfortable diapers, and that inside those diapers he was obviously not male anymore. He clung to Mandy in apprehension from all this strangeness.

His eyes widened as he saw some of the other people who were going about their business around them. Some of them had golden skin and were very tall and ethereally thin; others had blue skin and four arms; others still were small, pale and bald with large, dark eyes.

"Momm -- uhh Mandy!" said Allen. "Are those ... aliens?"

Mandy coos softly, "Yes, sweet heart, those are Aliens. We are in a galaxy a long way from home apparently. In a few minutes, we will be in our room and mommy will play with baby some, sound fun?"

Mandy walks up to the clear wall, and through it into the bubble. She is totally amazed. She feels no motion at all but she sees the huge orbital docking facility rapidly seem to rise above her as the planet filled the lower part of the bubble. She saw many parks, streams, lakes, swimming areas, housing ... and rapidly they were on the ground in what appeared to be a very well decorated patio area with many baby toys, a swimming pool, play area, and even a huge open air lounge.

Several super thin blue female ... humanoids seemed to gracefully glide out to the bubble as it dematerialized around her and said in a pleasantly accented musical voice, "Welcome. We are the staff here to serve you on Infantus. If you will follow us, we will show you in and get you tucked away."

They seemed to float off. Mandy follows, eyes wide with wonder at the splendor of the place.

She pats Kylie on her diapered bottom softly as she coos, "I think your going to have the time of your life. Look at all the toys, just for baby."

Allen was indeed looking at the baby toys. He was not really feeling it, and he wasn't sure why. But perhaps he was just overwhelmed with everything he had experienced so far. Maybe ... maybe he just needed ... a rest ... He started to drop off to sleep in Mandy's arms. As he did, he felt his diaper getting a little bit warm, but this wasn't enough to keep him from drifting off into a nap.

A very happy baby Kylie was playing in her playpen. Every babyish thing she did was seemingly accompanied by a wave of emotional contentment and physical pleasure. Whenever she put her thumb in her mouth, whenever she picked up or played with a baby toy, whenever she babbled an incoherent sound, whenever she wet her diaper, or even whenever she dropped her pacifier and cried for Mommy to bring it back, she was filled with a sensation of how right this was and how happy it made her. She had a feeling of a wonderful warmness in her diaper ... and Allen woke up, surrounded by white bars, lying on a soft but waterproof mattress, surrounded by cute fuzzy plushy toys, and ... not knowing where Mandy was. On top of that, he could now tell that his diaper was very wet. Without thinking, he started to cry.

His voice sounded much higher in pitch than it had until recently. He sounded for all the world like a helpless baby, wailing because he was in a predicament that he had no idea how to get out of, and with the crying came a wave of emotional -- not pleasure, but a sense of rightness and appropriateness. But as soon as he realized how much like a baby he sounded to his own ears, he stopped crying. But his moments of crying had accomplished their task; Mandy was soon there.

Mandy lowers the rail to the crib and coos softly, "Aww sweetums ... is ok, mommy promise." She pats his wet bottom reassuringly, "Mommy's here baby and will make it aww better."

She hugs and kisses Kylie lovingly as she twirls her around several times. She checks Kylie's diaper and coos softly, "Aww baby aww wet n unhappy ... huh. Lets see is we can get ridda that old soggy diaper."

She carries Kylie over to a clear place in one wall. Mandy waves her hand, suddenly from no where a very softly padded changing table and many cubbyholes full of many kinds of diaper, powders, creams, and cleaning supplies ... all to care for baby appeared in the blank space. Mandy placed Kylie on her back and pulled down her plastic panties.

Mandy says in a soft cooing voice, "Aww baby sooo wet." Then blows a wonderful raspberry in Kylie's tummy, causing him to loose his mind and begin shrieking and squirming and kicking like any happy baby in this situation. Mandy removes Kylie's wet diaper and cleans all her squeaky places with sweet smelling baby wipes before rubbing comforting cream into her skin. She tickles baby gently as she powders and rediapers Kylie.

After pulling her plastic panties back up, Mandy says with a coo as she takes Kylie's big toe between her index and thumb ... "Aww this little piggy ..."

At first Allen had been shocked -- when had his diaper gotten so wet? But then Mandy had been there and had made everything all right with her soothing reassurances ... and then Mandy had started the tickling! Kylie was so distracted and over stimulated that she didn't even notice that she was now rediapered and all dry. She giggled and squirmed and screeched and had the time of her life.

Finally Mandy stopped tickling and picked him up in her arms, and Allen realized that he had been thinking of himself as Kylie ... or rather, had been seeing himself as Kylie when he was NOT thinking. This was astonishing. But was it good or bad? Was he losing his identity? Was he losing track of who he was? Or was he ... was he finding out who he truly was? He wasn't sure. But he was sure of one thing: he was dry now, and it was Mandy who had changed him.

"Thank yoo Mandy," he said in his high-pitched, cute voice, cuddling up against her.

Mandy carries Kylie over to the lounger and crawls in with her snuggled in her arms.

Mandy coos gently, "Sweetie, mommy has to ... talk with baby about something."

Her tone is that of and Adult trying to talk to a very young child about a difficult topic.

"There's .. something I think you should know about this vacation that you haven’t quite yet realized. Ummm ... You are a little girl now ... and a baby. This is a vacation ... from you, and from me. No need for baby to be afraid, I'm your mommy now and will take very good care of you. But ... your Kylie now and not Allen. You won't be able to keep the boy part of you on this vacation any more than I can keep from being your mommy."

She kisses Kylie lovingly as she pats her hinny reassuringly.

"But Mo -- I mean Mandy," said Kylie -- no, Allen -- "I've been Allen my whole life. I don't know how to be ... someone else." He paused. "But ... but I love this. I love being a baby girl. It feels so wonderful. And what's more, I love being YOUR baby girl. It's like ... you're a natural at it. You're perfect. Or maybe ... you're perfect for me. I wish I could be as perfect for you. Maybe ... maybe you can show me how to do that."

Mandy giggles as she coos softly, "Sweetie, you have no choice. That's what mommy is trying to tell you. You ... are my daughter Kylie ... and this is the vacation of a Life Time. I know you don't understand what that means ... it means ... for your life time, I'm mommy and your ... may daughter." Mandy sighs softly, "I have always wanted you as my Pet ... this is .. so much better. Now I have the most wonderful little girl ... and she's all mine."

Mandy hugs Kylie softly as she kisses her all over her face. Kylie is totally mind blown. She doesn’t know what to feel ... what to think. Suddenly, one of Mandy’s nipples is in her mouth and the warm sweet flavor of breast milk fills Kylie’s mouth. There is no thought ... no fear ... a baby girl nurses her mommy’s lovely breast contentedly.

------------------------------------------

~~ End Pt2 – Arrival ~~

-------------------------------------------

Title: Infantus - Pt3 - The Realization

Characters:

Allen Kyle- 18 yo - Played by: veryliljennie

Scene: Kylie's Crib

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

Mandy sits in the comfortable chair outside under the awning. She watches the soft fluffy clouds as they lazily float past as she thinks of how wonderful it is to have Kylie as her baby. She still tingles pleasantly from when she breast fed her a little while ago. She sits up and looks at her watch ... she knows, it's almost time for her daughter to waken from her nap. She gets up and walks to the nursery.

As she opened the door and stepped through she realized for a moment that although she had always had fantasies about making Allen her sissy adult baby and taking care of him as her baby girl, she had never imagined that he could actually be transformed into a baby girl. Nor had she thought about how much her life would come to revolve around her new daughter. And, just for a moment, she wondered how she had come to accept these facts so quickly ... and cherish them. She then saw her daughter Kylie, lying in her crib, like a precious jewel nestled in its setting, all her thoughts were of adoration. It was time to wake her up. She reached down ...

Kylie was dreaming. She was back home, back in her parents' house, the one in Illinois they had moved out of when she was three years old, the one she barely remembered. But now the memory was clear. She was a baby, and she was in her crib, and it was a warm, lazy, summer afternoon, the wind blowing through the open window and making the curtains whisper and rustle. "Sleep, baby Kylie," they seemed to say. "Beautiful baby girl."

Her mother came in, looking as young as she had back then, smiling and happy to see her bundle of joy.

"Kylie," she said, "time to wake up! We have so many fun things to do!" She gently touched Kylie's shoulder ...

Allen woke up. Mandy was touching his shoulder. "... so many fun things to do!" she was saying. The transition from dream to reality had been so smooth.

Without thinking the words came babbling out. "Mommy I was dreaming and it was in the old house and Mommy was there but not you Mommy, it was my Mommy, and I was a girl and not a boy, but in real life I was a boy, but now ..."

Mandy picked up her little girl and rocked her, making gentle hushing noises. Mandy pats Kylie softly on her hinny for a few seconds as she coos to her daughter. She then pulls open the back of her plastic panties and diaper and checks her.

Mandy coos softly as she kisses Kylie on his nose, "Baby aww wet. Mommy change her n make her feel lots n lots better."

She carries Kylie to the blank area and waves her hand. The changing place magically reappears again as Mandy lays Kylie on her back on the padded counter. Mandy pulls off Kylie's plastic panties and undoes her diaper. She bends suddenly and blows a huge noisy raspberry right in Kylie's tummy. Kylie's eyes get huge as she lets out a loud screech. She begins to kick and squirm as she giggles and screeches loudly. Mandy giggles as she tickles Kylie lovingly before bending and rubbing noses.

She coos softly, "Mommy loves her baby so muchies."

She picks up several sweet smelling baby wipes and cleans Kylie in all her squeaky places before grabbing her by her ankles and lifting her. Kylie can feel the soft fluffy diaper beneath her when Mandy puts her back down. Mandy powders her well, then pulls the diaper between Kylie's legs and snugly, but comfortably pins it on with locking diaper pins.

Mandy begins to tickle Kylie's feet softly with her index finger as she coos, "Awww ... baby still gots piggies ... " She take one foot and kisses Kylie's big toe, "And mommy know just what to do too."

Kylie's eyes get huge again as she begins to scream and do her best to get her foot away from mommy's loving assault. If Kylie was thinking at all at this point, it was very primordial, with thoughts of how safe she felt, how much she loved her mommy, how much fun she was having being tickled so playfully, how comfy her fresh dry diaper felt, and so on. She giggled and cooed and laughed until she thought she would burst.

Tickling was something Allen had never had done to him much as a child. But somehow it was now the most wonderful thing in the world. Kylie's Mommy was apparently an expert at it, too. She knew exactly where to tickle for maximum giggle value. And she also knew exactly when to stop. Kylie was starting to feel short of breath, and that's when she stopped and picked her daughter up in her arms and hugged her gently and lovingly.

Mandy coos softly, "Ok, baby, mommy's going to take you to the play park now. I'm told there are many things for babies and mommies to do there."

Mandy turns and finds one of the tall, thin, blue female house keepers standing behind her. Without warning, she placed a golden halo on Mandy’s head. Mandy feels a shiver run all through her as something softly invades her mind. Kylie only has time to utter a soft squeaky screech before the woman had placed one on her head as well.

The next thing Mandy knew, she was alone in the living room with Kylie, her heart brimming over with loving adoration for her daughter. A tall blue female appears suddenly with a soft pink ... cloud seemingly following behind her like an eager puppy.

She says softly, "Here is the stroller for your daughter ma'am. We hope you enjoy the park. It's designed specially for you and your baby's enjoyment."

Mandy places Kylie in the soft pink embrace of the cloud stroller. She was sure as the planet orbits the sun ... something had happened ... she just wasn't really sure what.

She coos softly to Kylie as she tucks her into the cloud, "Now. mommy gonna take baby to has lotsa fun."

Kylie felt overwhelmed. It was like her dreams had come true. Her senses felt amplified; every sensation came through intensely and clearly. And now her Mommy -- she suddenly felt a wave of happiness and rightness as she thought of Mandy as her Mommy -- had put her into this pink cloud thing. It was soft and puffy and comfortable and conformed to her shape, and wisps of pink cloud folded over to embrace her, increasing her comfort and ensuring that she couldn't fall out. It even began to make soft music as it played a cute lullaby.

"Yay Mommy fun!" said Kylie happily, feeling waves of bliss at this infantile reaction. It seemed a bit odd that she had meant to say, "Yay, Mommy, we're gonna have fun!" but somehow she just hadn't felt like saying some of the words, as if they were too difficult to put them all in and weren't really necessary anyway. She was unsure, but she thought that maybe she knew more words than that. She used to -- wait. She knew Mommy's name was Mandy, and she remembered calling her that -- recently even. And she remembered, or thought she did, not being a baby. But it seemed dreamlike and vague, like it happened long ago. Still ...

"Mommy ... me gots other Mommy, n Daddy, n famly ... n fwiends ... me miss them? They miss me?" He was briefly worried, and a tear rolled down his cheek ... "He?" "His?" Why was he thinking of himself that way? He was a girl.

Mandy bends and kisses Kylie softly on her cheek as she coos, "I understand sweet heart," She wipes away the tears softly, "But if baby thinks about it ... how can that be real? Look around you?"

Kylie looks at the opulent place they were standing. Her mind became kind of confused. How can she ... be a he too? It didn't make any sense. Mandy turns and walks through a clear place in the wall that constituted a door, the cloud stroller following faithfully behind.

Mandy walks out to a moving walk way and climbed on. It whisked her and the cloud crib along briskly. They could feel a wonderful breeze blowing past them as they moved. Before they knew it, they had arrived and stepped off in a wonderful park full of children of all ages playing on many different types of swings, bars, spring horsies, merry go rounds ... and playing games of all kinds. Mandy could see children playing in fountains and riding bicycles and many kinds of strange animals she had no idea the names of.

Mandy walked over to a swing set and picked Kylie out of the cloud. She placed her into the seat and lowered the bar, keeping Kylie from falling out. She began to push her and make a Wheeeee!! noise as she did.

Kylie gasped, overwhelmed by the sensation of flying through the air on the swing. Part of her knew what swings were, of course, but the sensations were so powerful. She soon found herself cooing and squealing in inarticulate glee. As Mommy pushed Kylie higher and higher, she ascended to higher plateaus of bliss until she wasn't paying any attention to reality, for all practical purposes. She was one very happy baby girl. Yet there was still that nagging sensation that she was missing something ...

When Mommy finally stopped pushing her and picked her up out of the swing, Kylie was able to think again for a moment, and when Mommy put her in what seemed like an enormous ball pit, she giggled and played with the colorful balls that were all around her, but she wasn't sure what to do about the empty feeling that remained ... even though she was having a hard time remembering exactly what it meant.

After the ball pit, Mandy took Kylie over to a merry go round and strapped her into one of the seats so she wouldn't fall off and get hurt. She slowly spun it round and round with Kylie screeching for joy with each revolution.

Without warning, what at first looked like butterflies came and gently flitted all around Kylie's head. They all giggled happily and cooed to her, making lots of complements and baby reassurances, before flitting off the next baby and making happy noises to it.

Mandy coos softly, "Wasn't that just amazing sweetie? I wonder what those things are? They make the most wonderful sounds."

Mandy unstraps Kylie from the Seat and carries her over to a level place covered in thick grass. As Mandy is lying in the grass and Kylie toddled around, some creatures that looked like colored balloons floated up. They hovered around Kylie as she batted playfully at them. They too cooed and made wonderful baby comments as they kept Kylie from wandering from Mandy's reach.

As Kylie giggled and batted at the funny balloon creatures, every giggle and bat adding to her feeling of constant bliss, she did not notice a tall, slender golden-skinned being gliding up to them. Smiling and watching the baby play, it said, in English with a strange accent and a feminine-sounding voice, "Your baby seems very happy, Ms. Mandy."

Mandy looked up at the tall being, who was sitting down beside them, her limbs folding in a way that made her look like her long legs had at least three joints each. She continued, "But I do not think that little Kylie can be fully happy until she is no longer worried about the life she has left behind."

Kylie was now staring at the beautiful and strange alien lady.

"This happens sometimes," said the golden-skinned alien, staring back right into Kylie's eyes. "My name is Nau-riss," she said, and Kylie fully understood, "and I am a telepath. I have been sent because Babies of All Ages wants its customers to be happy and satisfied. I can see that you do not want your family and friends to worry about you."
Nau-riss nodded. "This means that you are a loving and caring person. Please be assured that the company will forward any letters or messages you wish to send to your relatives and friends on Earth, and that they have already been informed that you have won a lifetime all-expenses membership to a luxury resort. The only things they do not know are that the resort is not on Earth, and that you are spending your time here as Mommy and Baby. Any messages they send to you will be forwarded to you. They will not worry or think that you have disappeared."

As she spoke, Kylie saw mental images of her mother, father, sisters and friends getting letters in the mail. Mandy found herself seeing similar images in her mind. "I hope your mind is put at ease by this. It can sometimes be difficult, and we of Babies of All Ages want to help you through it in any way we can."

Nau-riss then stood up, her incredibly long legs unfolding from underneath her. "It is a beautiful day," she said. "I will stay with you for a while, if you do not mind."

Mandy says softly, "I don't mind at all. I think Kylie would enjoy riding the farris wheel too."

Kylie giggles like a baby as she hears her fears will be resolved and her family had been notified.

Suddenly, a very cute young woman ... dressed just like a toddler was lead up to a spot near bye.

She giggles and says, as she points to some small yellow looking creatures, "Are those aliens?"

The woman with her laughs softly and replies, Yes, Sally, those are aliens. Remember, this is a planet called Infantus, it's not earth anymore."

Sally claps her hands and screeches with glee as she runs to them and asks in a definitely infantile voice, "Where you from? What kinda ailens are you? Wanna be frins?"

There were a lot of them, Kylie noticed, and there were more of them than Kylie had fingers. The beings were each about two feet tall and had sunny yellow skin and silvery hair. They looked like adults the size of children.

They answered Sally, speaking all at the same time, "We are Crixus. We are from a planet in a galaxy far from here. We are here to learn about Babies of All Ages. Perhaps we will welcome them to our world." The yellow creatures all smiled at Sally.

"Ohhh, you are all so cute!" Sally said, giggling. "How come you all talk at the same time?"

"We are all one mind," they said, all at once. "One mind with many bodies. We are Crixus. There is another mind-group from our world visiting too. Their name is Anixus. Perhaps you will meet them."

"Wow!" said Sally. Then she remembered her little-girl manners and curtsied, grasping her very short dress that did very little to hide her training panties. "Nice to meet you! All!" She giggled.

"The pleasure is ours," said Crixus, each of them bowing toward Sally respectfully. "You should probably be getting back to your Mommy, though."

About that time, a group of the cute butterfly things came up and danced around Sally's head. They each giggled very pleasantly and made adorable complements about how pretty Sally was. Sally screeched with glee as she ran around in tight circle that eventually led her back to the woman she had arrived with.

Sally plops on the ground next to her and gasps out breathlessly, "This place is fun! Likes itta lots. Can we stay fora while?"

The woman giggles softly, "Of course sweet heart. We are here to teach you how to be 2 years old again and to remove the last vestiges of adulthood. Won't that be fun?"

Sally's face takes on a worried expression as she asks worriedly, "It no hurts ... will it?"

The woman hugs Sally and whispers in her ear, "It feels just like this silly."

Then she kisses her softly and tenderly on her lips. Sally goes sort of limp in her arms as she is kissed. Mandy and Kylie watch as this transpires. Sally appears to be in a state of euphoria for a few minutes. When the kiss breaks, Sally is more adorably infantile than ever as she runs around chasing the floaty balloon like creatures that keep Sally close to the woman she arrived with.

Mandy sits up and takes Kylie by her hand and pulls her close. She whispers softly in her ear, "The same thing's happening to you sweet heart. Shortly, you will be my adorable little baby through and through.”

She then tickles Kyle lovingly causing him to gasp and squirm in her embrace. Kylie giggled and giggled with the tickles, then hugged Mandy.

"Feels ... so happy Mommy! Like me sposed to be. Like nuffin wrong now." Kylie said in a giggly infantile little girl’s voice.

And it was true. The part of Kylie that was worried about the people they had left behind wasn't worried anymore. She felt free to be the person she'd become ... who was a lot like the person she'd always dreamed of being. Only she'd never dreamed that it would ever be possible in reality. But even these thoughts were fading and becoming indistinct next to the constant now-experience of being a baby. She was almost ready to let go.

Kylie's eyes fell on a piece of playground equipment nearby -- like a geometric dome made of bars, only the bars were not metal, but some sort of multicolored plastic-like material that was strong but soft to the touch.

"Oooo me go play on that!"

As Mandy laughed and let her go, Kylie toddled over to this structure and started climbing. It was made for the level of manual dexterity that Kylie now had, that of a two-year-old. She climbed on it and felt the soft bars and loved their bright colors, and when she got to the top, she was elated with her success.

"Look Mommy! Me on toppa it!" she yelled with a giggle and a squeal of happiness.

As before, every babyish action she did was followed by a surge of glee and rightness, which she felt deep in her heart.

About that time, Mandy noticed a pink flash of color. It zipped up to right beside Kylie and stopped. IT was the cloud stroller. Mandy's eyes got big in surprise as she turned and looked. Sure enough, it had gone to the top of the play set to retrieve Kylie before she could even think about falling.

It reached over with soft tendrils of cloud and picked Kylie up and deposited her into its soft snuggly interior. After enveloping her so she wouldn't fall out, it whisked off, doing several loop de loops and swirls, before coming to rest beside Mandy one more time with the ecstatic Kylie screeching for joy inside.

Mandy rushes over and picks Kylie up to her shoulder and pats her hinny softly as she coos, "Is baby all right? Are you hurt in any way sweet heart? Mommy make it all better."

Then she kisses Kylie all over her face. Mandy can't believe how strong her maternal instinct had become.

Kylie was still giggling and happy after the fun ride from the cloud stroller, but when she calmed down, she said, "Me fine Mommy, that fun! Wanna do it again!"

Mandy chuckled at her daughter's childlike energy. "Well, Kylie, maybe if you ask it nicely, it will. I wouldn't be surprised if it did, actually. This place is full of surprises, isn't it? But for now, I think it's time to go home."

Mandy places Kylie into the soft embrace of the cloud. It once again engulfed her softly and securely in it's grasp.

Kylie says in her increasingly infantile voice, "Baby thirsty n wanna drinka sompin sweet."

The cloud moved about 50 feet towards what appeared to be a statue of a young ... alien person of some kind with a pitcher in her arms. A stream of constantly color changing liquid flowed from the pitcher into a large bowl in the bottom.

The Thin Golden Lady said to Mandy, "If you place this cup under the stream. You can collect an individual flavor of fruit juice depending on the color, or you can mix it. It all will taste delightful."

She hands Mandy 2 flat disks. Mandy looks at them in askance for a bit before the woman takes a 3rd disk from a hidden pocket and flicks her wrist. From the disk opened into a drinking cup. The woman filled the cup with a red liquid that was flowing from the fountain at that moment.

She tasted it and smiled, "It tastes just like cherries."

Mandy flipped one of the disks and sure enough, it changed form into a cup. She held it under the fountain just as the fluid turned orange, then took a sip ... "Hey, orange juice!"

She took the second disk, changed it into a cup, and waited for the water to turn yellowish, then filled it. She took a sip of this one ... "Yep, that's apple juice all right!" ... and then wondered how to give this to her baby daughter.

Wondering if the rest of the cup was as intuitive as it had already been, she cupped her fingers around the top and pulled upward -- and the top of the cup extended into a lid with a baby nipple.

"How about that?" she said, and brought the bottle of apple juice to Kylie. "Here you go, Sweetheart, look, a nice bottle of apple juice for my baby!"

She held the bottle to Kylie's lips, and Kylie found herself with a bottle in front of her. It felt like the right thing to do, so she took the nipple into her mouth and started to drink, tasting intensely delicious apple juice. As before, everything baby like that she did felt completely right and blissful. Soon her tummy was full of tasty, nutritious juice.

Mandy gathered herself together and started walking toward the moving walkway. To her surprise, when she arrived, it was now moving in just the direction she had wanted. She looks up and down the way. She sees people seemingly standing on the same path, moving in different directions at the same time.

She shakes her head and steps on, the cloud stroller looping and swinging behind with Kylie screeching joyously within. Quickly, Mandy steps off right in front of their apartment. She walks into the clear space that constituted the door and entered the living room with the cloud faithfully right behind.

She bends and takes Kylie from it soft embrace to her shoulder and checks Kylie’s diaper ... of course she is wet and messy.

Mandy coos softly, "Baby jusa biiiggg mess," She kisses Kylie on her nose and rubs noses, "mommy gets her aww clean and inna new diaper."

She carries Kylie into the bathroom and places her on the counter top. She lifts her by her ankles and removes her bottoms. She then set her back down and unpins her diaper, and cleans her with the messy diaper a bit before tossing it into the disposer unit.

She cleans Kylie's squeaky places with sweet smelling wipes before she start the bath water. She adds honeysuckle smelling bubble bath ... many bubble form as the wonderful smell of honeysuckle fills the air.

Kylie was as usual overwhelmed by the sensations of having her squeaky places cleaned and the scent of the bath, and then of the bubbles and warm water once her Mommy put her into it.

Her Mommy cleaned her all up, Kylie giggling all the way, and then picked her up and dried her off with a huge fluffy towel, eliciting more giggles.

Mommy was talking to her sweetly the entire time, and she continued with, "And now it's time to get baby Kylie all ready for sleepy time, isn't it? Let's get her all powdered and diapered ..."

Kylie could smell the wonderful sweet baby powder and feel the soft, thick diaper being put on her. She could feel the comfortable sleeper Mommy put on her too, zipping it snugly up in back. She felt the lovely soft crib blankets and plushy toys, and she felt the thumb in her mouth that went there all by itself. Finally, as she dropped off to sleep, she felt just wonderful and happy to be her Mommy's perfect baby girl.
Just before sleep took her, Kylie realized in her heart .... she really was a baby girl and Mandy ... really was her mommy. She drifts off as she completely lets go ... and becomes Kyle through and through.

Truly, the vacation of a lifetime.

~~ The End ~~  

Miki Yamuri

Return to The Story Circle