When I was Just a Girl

A place where users can post their wonderful stories.

When I was Just a Girl

Postby Miki Yamuri » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:29 am

When I was Just a Girl

This story is dedicated to a friend of mine that I met on a story site

Hugs n Kisses sweetie

My earliest memories are of being my Aunt’s little baby doll. My father and mother went to Formosa when children under a certain age were not allowed to accompany them. It was still the worst kind of third world place and not very good for babies and children.

My daddy left me with his mother and his 2 baby sisters. I was still a baby in arms, Aunt Donna was 6 and Aunt Barbra was 9. We lived ... out in the ... wilderness to say the least.
We lived in the mountains of Tennessee. I won’t say where, because someone out there will recognize this story ... someone always seems to.

We were far enough away from other people that I was their play toy and their baby doll to dress up and make pretty. My earliest memories are of being in lace and diapers. As I got older, Aunt Donna was a very good seamstress and made all our clothes.

When I started school, the diapers mostly went away, but I was always a little girl in lace and ruffles. I loved it. This carried over into adult life and I still love to be the little girl in ponytails and lace ... and often in diapers as well. I visit Aunt Donna often and am still her little girl in ruffles and lace.

When I turned 18, Aunt Donna had sewed me a cute little romper. It tied behind my neck and had 3 rows of small ruffles across the bottom. She made it a very soft blue. I have not seen that color blue again and don’t know what it would be called. It was softer than powder blue. Powder blue is my favorite color.

She had taken me on a trip for my birthday and we had a layover in Dallas Ft. Worth Texas. We had been there for several hours before the announcer finally told everyone we could board.

I was following Aunt Donna towards the Gate when some man reached over and pinched my bottom so hard I was bruised and sore for a week. I had a bruise the size of a silver dollar on my right cheek. I turned and hit the nearest person to me. Fortunately, it was the right man. I started to cry it hurt so much. Aunt Donna hit him with that huge purse she always carried and he fell. Security was there in a flash.

They arrested him and charged him with assault and battery on me. He had a broken nose and a black eye. I couldn’t sit comfortably for 8 days. The bruise lasted more than 2 months.

My friend from Sissy Kiss suggested a ... penalty for him. This is the fantasy of that penalty. We will call the man who pinched me Jim just for giggles.

Jim’s out of Jail

Jim had gotten out of jail finally. He still couldn’t understand how those two bitches knew it was him. The crowds were so thick he couldn’t have found out if he were looking. All he knew was as soon as he did it ... pow, the little bitch hit him and then the older woman hit him with that suit case and knocked him down. If she hadn’t done that, he would have gotten away.

He has a friend pick him up at the county jail and drive him back home. His wife had left him several months earlier and had filed for divorce. She thought what he did to that cute little girl was disgusting. The court filing said so. He hated that girl for that. He still thinks she got what she deserved for putting him in jail and all the other problems she caused him. When he got home, there was a package waiting for him on the step. It had his brother’s name and address on it, so he picked it up and took it inside with him. When he opened the box, there was a bottle of his favorite wine and a note welcoming him back home.
Jim thought, “Just like David, to send me wine.”
What he didn’t know, was this bottle didn’t come from his brother. It came from a very angry Aunt who wanted revenge for what he did to her baby.

Jim took a long hot shower. He had several drinks. He sat in front of the TV and watched his favorite programs. The ones he hadn’t gotten to see while in jail. He finished the bottle and fell asleep. He slept deeply and comfortably.

He had visitors. He slept through the whole visit.

His first waking memory is of singing birds and a wet feeling. He opens his eyes. Total confusion. He sees a fountain and trees everywhere. He also sees lots of people staring and pointing at him. Everything was damp with morning dew including him.

He sits up. He is more than damp between his legs. He looks down ... damn ... he was wearing a romper just like the one that bitch was wearing. He had on a diaper underneath. It was soaking wet. He stood and was going to run. Many of the people began to laugh and make serious disparaging remarks about him.

His stomach began to gurgle and he had serious cramps. Running was out. He started to try to leave. As he got to the worst part of the crowed and people were laughing, he had to go to the bathroom in a way he hadn’t had to before. Mixed into the wine was a sleeping drug, but also a diuretic and a serious timed laxative.

He couldn’t help himself. It came out into his diaper under pressure and made a lot of noise too. The people heard it and roared in laughter. He could feel it as it squished around his bottom and between his legs. He really had to go. He couldn’t believe it. He was actually messing his pants.

There was a lock around the waist of the rumba panties he was in. The only way out of those messy clothes without a key, was either with a lock cutter or a blowtorch.

He started to leak around the leg openings. It was done on purpose. To teach this idiot not to touch. It oozed out of his panties and romper and leaked down his legs in brown lines.
His embarrassment knew no bounds. He thought he could run. Even in this condition, his stomach had quit cramping ... he could run.

He did, he ran right into the waiting arms of the police.

Officer O’Dugan said, “Well, well, sweetie. We need a diaper change do we?” and broke into a roar of laughter. More officers had showed up to see what the crowed had gathered for. Police are as they are. Their cynical comments and laughter came fast and furious.

Jim was frantic. He had to get away. He turned and started to run again. Another serious stomach cramp. He fell. He was even a worse mess now with the ooze inside his romper and running out the top around his neck.

The police, in between their peals of laughter and gross comments, were arguing about who was going to be the unlucky one to have to put sweetie in their car. None wanted that messy thing in their car. There was a lake and a fountain close at hand. No one wanted to mess up the fountain. Officer O’Dugan solved the problem.

He picked Jim up and tossed him in the lake to clean him up. Jim thought he would swim away. The stomach cramps came again and were so bad he almost drowned. He managed to get to shore where O’Dugan grabbed him again. Jim had very serious stomach cramps again. Fortunately, Jim didn’t have anything left to go. He just had very seriously painful cramps now. He was bent over double with them.

As Jim looked up, he could see channel 5 news filming what was going on. He couldn’t believe it. Now he was on National News. Oh no!
As he was thinking things couldn’t get any worse, he looks up and sees his Boss staring at him with his mouth open in incredulity. Oh no! not this too.

O’Dugan picks Jim up, handcuffs him, and takes him off to the doctor first to have him checked out and then back to jail again. Charged this time with public indecent exposure.
He had to register as a sexual criminal. He was watched for the rest of his life. He lost his cushy job, his wife, his family wouldn’t speak to him anymore. He was the laughing stock of his community.

He had a visitor late one night. Her name was Donna. She was very angry with him. She told him in no uncertain terms that he will never again hurt her baby. If he ever did, the penalties would be even more sever. She vanished into the night.
Jim feared. He had never known fear before. He did now.

He Never Pinched another Girls bottom for the rest of his life. **giggle**
Miki Yamuri

Re: When I was Just a Girl

Postby TiresiasRex » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Aw. I would love to take credit for the suggestion, but the friend was (alas) not me. Nevertheless, I do remember you sharing this story (the DFW Airport tale) with me.
TiresiasRex

Return to The Story Circle