The Urge - The Story of Babydoll Megan Blake - XXX

A place where users can post their wonderful stories.

The Urge - The Story of Babydoll Megan Blake - XXX

Postby Miki Yamuri » Mon May 04, 2015 5:04 pm

The Urge - The Story of Babydoll Megan Blake

"Oh, no," groaned Megan Blake to herself, "Not now, please not now, I don't have time for this right now!!!"

But no amount of pleading or denial would change the basic facts, she was a lesbian Babydoll Love Pet who hadn't been making love for a month, who lived alone completely uncollared and all of her lesbian friends were Babydolls.

As everyone knows ... a babydoll Love Pet must have a Mistress to make love to and collar her to keep these urges under control. Without it, once every two or three months the uncontrollable urge to be taken by a bull dyke Mistress and just plain be dominated over came her. She was totally helpless, the conditioning was absolute.

When the urge struck, Megan's frilly panties would be drenched with a flow of pussy juice that was almost overwhelming. Megan even had thoughts of wearing baby girl pullups during these times her panties became so wet.

She looked at the clock on her office wall and commented, "Shit, still two hours to go until five," as she dabbed the sweat from her forehead, "please, clock go," she pleaded.

Finally, the time arrived. Megan barely could contain herself long enough to go home and change into her Babydoll outfit. Megan looked at her adorable self in the mirror before she left. The dress was a very short soft pastel pink Babydoll dress with puffy sleeves and cute matching ruffled cotton panties that were super thick to help absorb her excitement.

When she arrived, the bar was so dark that it took Megan a few seconds to let her eyes get used to its dimness. She wished desperately that she didn't have to come here, it was such a dive, but it was the only place she knew of where she could get quick relief for her problem and be accepted as a Babydoll. She made a B-line for the lady's powder room at the far end of the room as soon as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Megan could feel all the hungry eyes watching her as she crossed the bar.

Before entering, Megan took a deep breath to help pluck up her courage ... what she was about to do was definitely not rated PG. Megan felt her cute perky nipples as they tried their best to poke through the fabric of her dress as she put her hand on the door. Gingerly pushing open the door, light streamed out onto the floor and she stepped inside.

What she saw was at the same time both revolting and totally arousing. A pretty young Babydoll Fem was being brutally fucked by a chunky Dom wearing a long thick black strap on dildo! Megan could hear the slap, slap of the Dom as she rapidly pushed in and out of the young woman on the floor. The squeaky gasps and begging of the Babydoll aroused Megan even more. The Babydoll was begging for the Dyke to take it easy on her, but that of course was like waving a red flag in front of a bull, and only resulted in a more vicious fucking.

Over in the corner was a leather clad biker chick who was sprawled in a large stuffed chair, her legs spread, and a cute little blonde Babydoll in just her soft yellow rumba panties nursing the biker chick's swollen cunt with reckless abandon.

With the aroma of female sex filling her nostrils, Megan Blake momentarily wobbled back and forth on unsteady legs while leaning against the wall for support. She could feel the warm wetness in her own panties as she became so aroused she almost couldn't think. Megan knew she couldn't help it ... it's what happens to Love Pets when they don't make love often enough.

It was at that moment that the Dyke fucking the Fem first noticed her and said harshly, "Well, it's been a while you little puke, whatcha need bitch, a good fuckin' from Bobbi!?!"

Megan was too overcome with fear and lust to answer immediately which of course resulted in a verbal assault from the fat dyke, "Cat got your tongue Babydoll? every few months you come to Bobbi for a good fucking ... so when I ask you a question you answer me you fucking bitch, got it!?! "

Finally, visibly shaken, Megan mumbled in a cute and adorably shy voice, "Y-yes, Mistress, I need you to fuck me."

"Well, you're gonna have to wait a few minutes, cuz I already got me a little Babydoll to fuck ... isn't that right honey!?!"

The sweet little brunette Love pet with the murderously huge dildo shoved into her very tight cunt just gritted her teeth and replied in an adorable squeaky gasp, "Y-yes, that's right, you're fucking me first!!!"

The brunette Love Pet's orgasm was loud and long as she writhed around while her cunt was pummeled viciously into submission by the very large, hard driving dildo. When Bobbi jerked it out viciously, it made a popping sound as the air rushed into the now gaping pussy. The soft whimpering tears of the abused and satisfied Love Pet filled the ladies potty

Turning to face Megan, Bobbi ordered, "Come over here, cunt and kiss me!!!"

With her head bowed Megan felt herself fill with an uncontrollable urge to obey. A Mistress had given her a command! Megan made her way over to Bobbi who immediately forced her mouth open and stuck her tongue deep into the shaking Babydoll Love Pet's throat. The taste of stale cigarettes and bourbon filled Megan's mouth and momentarily gagged her. Bobbi's hands roamed all over Megan's very beautiful body, finally coming to rest, one on her breast and the other on her firm round bottom.

"Mmmmmmmm," Bobbi hummed, "You still have the nicest fucking ass around. You should come around more often so Bobbi can have you more often. You need to know ... since you're uncollared ... I might take you as my property ... it's my right you know."

Bobbi then shoved her away and said, "Okay, cunt, you know what to do now, so get to it."

Now very aroused and completely under Bobbi's command, Megan began removing her clothes with shaking hands while the Mistress dyke watched with an almost drooling mouth. When Megan was down to her lacy panties, the dyke stopped her, and instead, reached out and tore them off of her hips, leaving Megan standing there totally naked in a public rest room waiting to be fucked by the fat Mistress dyke.

"Before I fuck you I have a job for you," Bobbi laughed sickly, "I want you to suck my cunt and get me off first. Get on your fucking knees and do it."

As revolting as it all seemed, this was exactly what Megan desperately needed ... to be completely degraded and used in every way possible. Megan was helpless to resist. She knew in her soul this was the penalties for being independent and uncollared. There was no way to avoid fulfilling her duties as a Love Pet.

Bobbi pulled her dildo aside exposing a hairy cunt with large fat lips that smelled of urine and cum. At this moment Megan wished she was anywhere but here. Megan knew it was too late for that ... her need to make love was over powering.

Bobbi grabbed Megan by her long blond hair and jammed her mouth hard into her snatch.

"Oh, yeah," the fat Mistress dyke sighed, "you little Love pets always know just how to suck a pussy, oh, yeah, that's it, right there, yeah, do mama's big clitty!"

As awful as it tasted, the overt power of Bobbi's pussy was incredibly addictive, attracting the young Love Pet's tongue like a magnet to metal! They say that no man can suck a pussy like a Female Babydoll Love Pet, and Megan proved that once again as she brought the Mistress dyke to a hard quick orgasm with her very talented, wiggly tongue.

For the first time, Bobbi showed Megan a bit of kindness when she said, "Nice work cunt, and just to show you what a good Mistress I am, I'm gonna let you pick how you get it!"

By now, the creaming in her pussy running down her shapely thigh, and in desperate need of a good fucking, Megan Blake silently turned away from Bobbi and leaned face first over the back of the chair, exposing her beautifully formed round ass and hairless tight cunt to the monster dildo. Megan shivered in fear ... but was totally helpless to stop herself. Megan knew it was going to hurt ... but would feel so wonderful at the same time.

"So," Bobbi intoned evenly, "you want it from the back, huh, well I'm gonna fuck you within and inch of your fucking life!

"Oh, Jesus," Megan Blake whimpered, as the dyke pushed just the head of the huge dildo into her pussy, "p-please be gentle!!!"

"Gentle," Bobbi spat, "you gotta be fucking kidding, you came here to get fucking reamed and that's exactly what you're gonna get," as she out of the blue thrust forward, burying the thick piece of latex deep inside of Megan's very tight, helpless cunt!!!

"Oweeeeeeeeee," Megan squeaked out in helpless pain and pleasure when her cunt was brutally filled with plastic cock, "t-take it easy, oooohhhhhhhhhhh, " Megan squeaked even more adorably.

The Mistress dyke rammed it into Megan harder and deeper as Megan's tight pussy was stretched more and more by the hugely oversized dildo.

Megan helplessly squeaks in a cut gasping voice, "That feels ... so good. It hurts ... but it feels so good too ... do it, harder, do me, do me harder!!!"

Bobbi smirked to herself and replied, "You little cunts are all alike, acting like you're so fucking dainty when all along you want the big one shoved in as hard and as fast as I can give it to you. Am I fucking right or not!?!"

Megan knew what she was about to say would get her pussy totally reamed ... but she was helpless to stop herself, "Y-y-you're right, Mistress" Megan moaned, "I need it hard, fast, and deep ... give it to me you fucking dyke!!!"

Megan felt a deep fear creep up her spine. Babydolls can't say such things to her Mistress ... it is ... unheard of ... it's just not done! The other two Babydolls in the room look at Megan with big fearful eyes.

That did it!!! These little uncollared Babydoll cunts come to Bobbi to get the edge taken off, and before you know it they're talking trash and giving all the fucking orders. Well, this time she'd had it! The Mistress dyke's ass turned into a pile driver and her dildo into a battering ram!!!

Megan couldn't believe her cunt could be so assaulted and yet want it more and more! Her orgasm was building like a tidal wave deep inside of her as she met each one of Bobbi's thrusts and begged for more! Megan felt each deeply painful thrust until it no longer hurt ... but drove her totally out of her mind with passion.

Finally ... it happened, the pent up sexual energy boiled over in Megan's cunt as a massive climax tore through her loins, leaving her shaking in a collapsed heap over the back of the chair.

Bobbi smiles in satisfaction. She knows that very soon ... this little Love Pet is going to be owned and well collared by her ... she can't allow Megan to be independent much longer or someone else will take her. Megan was the absolute best Love Pet Bobbi had ever found.

On her way home, Megan could feel the cool night air on her bare pussy as she walked the six blocks to her apartment. It was a mixture of pain and relief that oozed out of her cunt, satisfied for now, her need to be taken and used slaked for the time being. Megan knew, as did every other Babydoll Love Pet fem, that it was of course only a temporary cure, as in a month or maybe two, the little itch deep inside of her would bubble to the surface and demand attention ... and again, she would seek out Bobbi to quell her burning passion. What Megan didn't know ... was the next time Bobbi had a beautiful Pet Collar waiting for her and a very loving new home.

The End
Miki Yamuri

Return to The Story Circle